Reliance Communications

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Pf no MHBAN[protected]/310/MHBAN[protected]
Your Trouble Ticket No is: ASKHR26220-[protected]
Your Trouble...

Please send me PF office address
Oct 29, 2020

Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Reliance 3G dongle with below details.

RSN: RZTCDC[protected]
    IMEI: [protected]

I have forgotten the 10 digit SIM number. Please help me to get the number and recharge it.
    Oct 24, 2020

I have been requested to mirzapur Distributor (Ashok Mishra) for Enable my POS ID's Auto Refill option to continue Sales service fastly which is requested before 18 days. Ashwani Gupta tells me that i have to give 10000/- Sales and 5 Activation from my Retailer POS ID. i wanna ask this from Reliance JIO Team that is this necessary to cross this 10000/- sales and 5 activations?? this is only torturing me if i am unable to complete the task given by them then they are saying that they won't be Approve my Auto Refill Option. today total 18 Days has been passed away as requested and there no any care about it. They left me as a victim and they only Pushed me to Empty my POS Wallet Refill which is loaded money by them also.
      I wanna Ask, is this right way to work? Please help me otherwise i won't be able to work with JIO Team as a retailer further more..
      Oct 23, 2020

Please provide me the PF Acc statement at the earliest

PF A/C NO: MH/46459/20059368
        PF A/C NO: MH/46711/20059368

Reliance communication Ltd .
        Oct 20, 2020

Hi Sir,
          I am from Adas Gaon tq. kaij dist. Beed Maharashtra. I have ancestral land at Adas Gaon but now i came to know reliance communications have built up a Tower in my place. Please let me know whom to contact in this regards .
          Oct 18, 2020

Hi Sir,

In the above case reliance has installed the tower without my concern/permission and also they are paying rent to somebody else.

This is in regard to the installation of Reliance tower in our apartment Mahavir Darshan Apt, Sagrampura, Surat, Gujarat 395002. Reliance has installed the tower since long but after the born of Jio, this tower has been sold to Jio and it is not working since then. We the people living in the building wants to get rid of the tower as soon as possible. We tried to contact Jio team to uninstall the tower but not getting any response.

Please help us out here in removing the unused tower from the building.

Indravadan Kapadia
            Oct 14, 2020

I want to cancel the Reliance 4G LTE Dongle Connection Number - [protected] and I have asked them to confirm back once cancelled,...
              As reliance communication customer care is not working have send a mail deactivate close my wi-pod 4g lte but no response...

Dear All,

Request Help with PF Passbook from Relaince communications PF Trust account as EPFO require for next company withdrawal please.

Employee I’d : 20048998
              Name Anandpreet Singh Sandhu

EMP PF No :MH/46459/20048998

UNIVERSAL A/C No:[protected]

Anandpreet Sandhu
              Oct 01, 2020

Sir i m from jaora dist - ratlam (M. P)
                Their is a tower of reliance communication on my land but not getting rent from them... So plz clear my account as soon as possible...
                If not taken any action from your side than i will take some legal action for these..
                Sep 29, 2020

I psk kishore, matsyapuri, westgodavari district, ap, 534207. Is the owner of the site given to reliance infratel having site...

Reppected sir
                  I have ordered independent tv bafore 2 years but nobody help me
                  Pls help me i have not received
                  Sep 28, 2020

Dear sir/madam
                    - date[protected]

- i went there to get 13 packs of maggie, but the manager says he doesn't give more than 4 pieces.
                    - although there are probably more than 50 packets at the moment, if you don't owe more than 4, why put it there and tell me the reason for not giving it?
                    - and even the manager who lives there behaves badly.
                    - and similarly they don’t even answer.
                    Sep 22, 2020

Dear sir, i had made advance payment for your upcoming reliance fibre cable internet connection on 1/3/18 of rs 499 but it was not launched. I have the reference number for payment. Plz contact me on [protected] and try to solve it as soon as possible.
                      Sep 04, 2020

Hi, I am not getting any support or point to contact my PF from Reliance communications. Pl help. also send me the updated account statement

PF Number : MH/VASHI/0118056/000/0101605

Name : Alok Jain
                        Contact number : [protected]
                        Aug 29, 2020

A internet box was installed for which they have not paid the rent for 27 months which was 27000 and electricity bill of 31000 which has now been added into the owner’s electricity account. They have filed bankruptcy but its not the owner’s fault for which i need to pay.
                          Aug 25, 2020

My repeated e-mails to cancel my RCOM postpaid connection and trying to reach customer care to get it done has gone un-attended...

I left Reliance Telecom Limited since June-2008. I applied for PF withdrwal but I didn't get any response.
                            Now I want support to get my PF withdrwal.
                            My Employee ID was 20022205, Reliance Telecom Limited