[Resolved] Reliance Communications — unable to generate porting request code

rahulkashyap_2000 on Nov 15, 2017
My number is [protected], i am trying to make a mobile number portability request from my reliance number to get my unique porting code; but every time i got "insufficient balance” message as a reply from 1901. I have proper balance to request for upc but i had never received the code. Customer care department can contact me on my alternate number i. E. [protected]. As reliance is going to shut down its 3g services from november 30, 2017 onwards, hence i need to port my number immediately. Else i will loose my number which is more than 6 years old.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2017
After lodging a complaint on consumercomplaint.in, next day one code has automatically been generated, which resolve my problem. Thanks to consumercomplaint team.

[Nov 15, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

my mobile no is [protected], unable to send sms to 1900. earlier I had sent request which did not generate UPC . trying since August. so disturbing. please resolve.
I have been trying to Generate Mobile Number Porting Code from November 2017 onwards. SMSes I tried to send were failed due to non availability of services and network. I approached several Reliance Stores many times and most of them shut shops and were not in a position to help.

I request RELIANCE Communications to send me porting code for Mobile No[protected] and[protected] on urgent basis to the mobile/ email id provided while registering, failing which I will have to complain to TRAI

Reliance Communications - unable to generate porting request code