Reliance Communications — unethical behaviour with employee

Puneetsrvt on Jan 2, 2018
Dear sir
I am permanent employee of reliance communication infra ltd. I joined this company on 4th oct 2016. Everything is going fine. Suddenly in month of october my hr person ask me to put my resignation without any reason and said company is closing his business so you have to put resign i denied to give resign because i am the only earning person in my family and it's very tough to give resign suddenly without having any job. Company hold my october month salary no one gave any answer why they hold my salary and continuesly my hr team forced me to put resign otherwise they will terminate me. But i didn't gave any resign.
On 14th nov. Company send me transfer mail to tamilnadu (Dindigul district) a remote area. Reporting date 21.11.2017 which is very tough to join from faizabad uttar pradesh (My working locatiion) to dindigul tamilnadu but still i joined and report there on time. Because i don't have any job to survive my life. I am working there and company not give any money and they hold again my november month salary.
After that they again start force me to put resignation. They not provide any single peny in between. On 30th december 2017 they send me termination mail without any reason.

I am mentally harassment by this act of my employer reliance communucation. They torture me mentally and financially. I am in very tough situation.
Not only me so many of my colleagues are facing this situation due to this act by company. So many employees are jobless now whose family's are totally dependent upon them.
So please kindly take a necessary action against it.

[Jan 02, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0