[Resolved]  Reliance General Insurance — claim regarding insurance of ciaz 2049

I faced a motor accident and hence filed for the claim. Instead, the representatives of this company mr. Ankur tyagi (Emp id:[protected] started to fight with me and started questioning my character and credibility. He instead of surveying started assasinating my character by saying that i had deliberately bumped this car into something to file the claim. He then started using abusive language. It is saddening to see such a behaviour from the representative of such a huge company.
Oct 24, 2019
Sep 23, 2019

Reliance General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 23, 2019
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response
Dear Ashish,

Sorry that we gave you a reason to be upset with us. We request you to kindly share your claim id and policy number at our email id - Rgicl.[protected]@relianceada.com and we will connect with you soon.

Team Reliance General Insurance

Reliance General Insurance
    Reliance General Insurance Address
    C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India