Reliance Jio Infocomm — i have been recharged a, wrong no. i want my money back immediately

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 arakdh on Mar 4, 2019
I have been rechrged a no. O[censored]nkown by mistaken, i have talked to customer care so many times, but they are unable to resolve my problem, i have also talked to the particular person, he agree that his no. Is recharged, but he is not giving my money back.
I have to recharge [protected] (My no.) but by mistake i have been recharged [protected] (Mr. Sanjeet) on 25.2.19 around 9 am.
Please give my money back or recharge my no. Immidiatly.
Archna

[Mar 05, 2019] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I call customer care many times but network was not improved yet .
But I already pay the pack amount for 84 days to jio.
The days are passed without using pack value
I logged a complaint regarding internet speed in my locality through email with all the information added.Jio accepted that there is a internet issue in the locality. But they are not ready to make some necessary action on this. They blame this is due to tourist area . My jio number [protected]
In pin code 713403 paraj, galsi, purba bardhaman, W.B jio network is very week.
everyone complaint in jio official but they says it will be optimise in 90/120 days even the date coming they says jio wants to more time and again. So the complaint resolved.
Please help us as soon as possible.
POWER 2 YOU
[email protected]'s reply, Feb 23, 2019
At that time the issue is not resolved

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - i have been recharged a, wrong no. i want my money back immediately