Reliance Jio Infocomm — non activation of prepaid recharge for my jio number

Sudhir Vora on Feb 4, 2019
I have recharge my jio pre paid number on 2nd february 2019, vide ref no.[protected]gafhzqew5 for rs 399.
Please look in to the matter immediately and advise me when my this transaction will be activated and i will get my balance in account?
As, at present due to non receipt of balance of pre paid above recharge my outgoing service of my jio no is disconnected from today and facing harresment in communication and internet.
Please do needful and oblige me.
Sudhir vora.

[Feb 04, 2019] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam,

i am receiving misscall & message from this no. [protected] .Please i request you pls check this no exactly which place, and i want to address of this no. Pls help me. Whaterver report you will get you pls email me. Pls.

thanking you,

reg,
Anuj
In pin code 713403 paraj, galsi, purba bardhaman, W.B jio network is very week.
everyone complaint in jio official but they says it will be optimise in 90/120 days even the date coming they says jio wants to more time and again. So the complaint resolved.
Please help us as soon as possible.
POWER 2 YOU

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - non activation of prepaid recharge for my jio number