[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — reliance nippon money back plan

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Tapan10 on Jun 12, 2018
Have purchased a reliance nippon moneyback policy in march 2018. I have been in contact with a person named mr. Kamal claiming to be holding a managerial position at reliance department.
He advised me to purchase the money back plan and also promised to provide a health insurance plan, which reliance is offering as complimentary with the money back plan and for a limited period of time.
I purchased the money back plan and have the documents available with me now but i have still not received any information/ documents related to the health insurance plan. I was also promised to be provided with a medical insurance card with which i can claim cashless benefits at a few networked hospitals.
I am now relaizing that there is nothing related to helath insurance plan being offered with the policy and have been fooled by the person (Mr. Kamal).
I want this to be escalated to the highest level so that these false schemes should not be advertised and misguide the customers.
After some more research i came to know that the policy was issues through a broker firm "mr. North india finserve pvt ltd" and this company is a total fraud. I want a strict action against such companies
The number from which mr. Kamal has been in touch with me are :
[protected] (Personal number)
[protected] (Work number)
[protected] (Work number)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2018

[Jun 12, 2018] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2018

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to mail rnlife.[protected]@relianceada.com. We will get back soon.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

I have posted mail to this email id 11 times and have received just 1 call back approx 2 weeks back and since then no further updates.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018

In order to help us assist you better, mail us your current contact details and policy number at [email protected] with a reference to this post. Alternately, you may also visit the nearest Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Branch for assistance. Our service team will be glad to assist you.

This has reference to my policy no19108337
I have effected the payment of my policy no 19108337 cheque no 000028 of bank of baroda pune karve nagar branch amount 19576
for the purpose of income tax kindly arrange to the receipt on my email
[protected]@rediffmail.com
thanks
regards anuradha sahsrabudhe
rvsd's reply, Jun 26, 2018
non receipt of premium payment
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jul 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Tapan,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - reliance nippon money back plan