Reliance Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Aug 3, 2022

File a complaint to Reliance Life Insurance

Having problems with Reliance Life Insurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Life Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Life Insurance

Reliance Life Insurance Website

Reliance Life Insurance Head Office Address

9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East)
Mumbai City District

Reliance Life Insurance Phone Numbers

1 800 3000 8181
Fax

Reliance Life Insurance reviews & complaints(757)

Hi Reliance Team,

I have purchase two policies one with my Name (Ashutosh Yadav[protected] and other with my brother name (Anshuman Yadav[protected]. But after paying first premium due to some family and personal issue I was unable to pay the rest of premium of my brother policy, I thought after some time my conditions will be better but it gone worst day by day. I am chasing reliance to resolve this issue from past 2 years.br...

My parents taken plan June 2012 to June 2022 for cashback flow plan. It is matured on 27th June 2022. As mentioned in policy Rs.65000 + 22500 (survivor benefits). Only amount of 45, 000 is credited as maturity amount. We didn't get any amount as paid during policy terms and survivor benefits. Please look into the issue....

That whatever my money is Rs.19809.77/-, please give me a return.
Reliance Life Insurance Broker Name:-A B Capital Broker Code:[protected] Policy premium date:[protected] Policy No:[protected]
Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tool car insurance from Reliance Insurance in 2020
    every year Insurance was to be Renewed on July 25

Last year I renewed my insurance from Reliance only on July 10, 15 days before the end date, still I used to get almost 6-7 calls daily in the month of July to renew my insurance, even though I mentioned several times that I had already renewed my insurance from Reliance only, still they me daily

Because of those spam calls last year, I didn't want to renew my car insurance with Reliance this year, This year, every day since June 3rd week I get almost 8-10 calls to renew my car insurance
    I repeatedly kept telling I already renewed my insurance and I don't want to renew it with Reliance BCS of the reason I mentioned above. still they call me daily.

Below are few numbers I get calls daily from, I blocked them, added my Number to DND, still no results.

Too much SPAM calls, so I am raising this complaint

I have made payment for policy worth rs 50k on 30 April 2022 to purchase Reliance Nippon Life insurance but with policy no. TR997166. But there is no such policy exists with given policy number on its website. I am unable to fetch any of my policy details.

Dear team
        This is a concern i am raising as i have not received any update on my concern that i posted through paytm site. On 15 april 15 i have paid my electricity
        Bill (Kseb) via paytm. Along with that i got an insurance which i do not want. I am extremely dissatisfied by the way that insurance was packaged with my request for kseb bill payment. Could you please refund the amount deducted for insurance to me after cancelling...

My contract No. is 51269666 and Client ID is 86833522

Premium has been completed on 2013 and Deserved Bonus, I claimed the same account details already forwarded and dually signed the paper on Jan 2022. Still I didnt receive the Amount...

I have one more plan with Reliance, Plenty of times followed with Vatadagara branch staffs, but they are not either picking my telephone or reply any message..

Please Do needful to avail the amount, as early as possible.

Reliance Life Insurance — Policy claim

As a consumer, I had purchased the insurance from reliance insurance policy number is[protected] maturity date was 9/12/2021.
          I have met the agent and manger jeet valdiya multiple times after 9/12/2021 till today's date 11/04/2022. Office address:- Reliance Nippon maldar tower, semalgair bazar, above SBI bank pithorgarh uttarakhand Pin code:- 262501.
          regarding my claim but all my effort went into vein and the act on your part...
          My policy no is 54021616.i have mailed reliance 20 days back for deactivation of ecs. But there is no reply from their side. Again I m getting msg for deduction of ecs. Highly disappointing behaviour. Expecting much more from reliance....

Sir/Madam
          My PAN no. registered IRDA portal by Reliance life insurance, agency code 22005163 date 1 April 2015 than not used my sel[censored]seful.
          So kindly request remove my PAN no. IRDA portal.

Hello, Myself Mahadevaswamy. I had taken an agency code From Reliance Nippon life insurance co. Ltd last 10 years ago. But I don't do any business through that code and the code is achieved. But still my pan number showing in irdai portal. Kindly remove my pan from the irdai portal ASAP.
            Pan no: APUPM1007L
            Agency code: 21075770...

Hello, everyone my name is vitthal shembole. I exparince dada entry oprater and 2 year freelancer job . my exprience fully educated by provide and my completed to taping exprince to fast tiping preiod, plecsse support my job help, thanku for wiatching.

Employee 70600495
              DOJ:23/03/2019
              DOR: 20/04/202
              Am Rising this Compliant to get my Relieving Immediately, I have Requested, wrote a mail and send a legal notice to Company To September 2021 .
              ZHR Mrs. Sangitha Majumdar
              CHRO Mr. Srinivas Ladwa
              CEO . Mr. Ashish Aroa
              No 1 is bother to respond our Problem and rectify since 7months . Because of this am facing Job Problem, Finance problem. This...

Dear sir / Madam,

Employee id 70600495
              Jayalakshmi M
              I joind company 23/03/2021
              DOR .20/04/2021
              Relieving letter not issued still, Hr is not even answering to our Legal Notice her Name is Mrs. Sangitha Manjudar. Not even bother to Pick the Ph or Answer the mail r replay to our Legal notice . Sent on September 2021. Even legal notice sent to company CHRO Mr Srinivas ladwa and CEO Mr. Ashish Aroa even they is also least bother to attand our Problem and legal notice issued 2months back, this is really a harresment of an employee, due to this Relieving letter issue am not able to join any job. Need this to be rectified by next 24hrs . We will be in Next option of ...

Reliance Life Insurance — Fraud commitment for the fraud policy

As I have come to realize, these policies are issued to me by the NIF executive, Mr. Ashish, on the basis of fraud commitment.

After constant efforts and a lot of follow-ups, I was not given single benefits which were committed to me.

A commitment was made to me that I would be given a gold membership, for which I would get around Rs 37000 as a bonus and commissions.

He also told me to get the...
                Id as a agent from IRDA portal. Because I don't want to do the job . Today only they registered my PAN then only I came to know about it. Pan id- AZGPK4786N
                Please remove My PAN ID from IRDA portal as soon as possible. URGENTLY......

Reliance Life Insurance — Policy premium refund

I have purchased one policy from reliance nippon life insurance on 8th august 2021 policy number 53976446 . I have requested my agent Mr.Amit to cancel the policy on 16th aug through whatsapp andstating the policy premium amount as i was not having policy number that time as i had met with a accident and in need of that amount and will not be able to continue the policy, screen shot attached for your reference . Mr. amit informed me that...

Reliance Life Insurance — Facing problems while Withdrawing the initial investment from Reliance Super InvestAssure Plan

Dear Sir/mam I Mr. Suman Chakraborty and my ID is 71583492 and my contract no is 15238496. I purchased this plan (Reliance Super InvestAssure Plan) on 16th September 2009 through their advisor Mr. Harshnath Saha (code[protected]. At the time of purchasing they had promised me to return if I invest once. I had paid only the first primium and after that I did not pay any primium. So that today I called their customer services but they strictly...

Reliance Life Insurance — Reliance Nippon Life Insurance(Policy no-54006753) fake promises by Agents on maturity

Myself Girish Damodar Shinde, Age 33. Bought Reliance Nippon Policy Life Insurance Plan Policy no 54006753 on October 20 2021.

I was promised by an agent over call name Manoj Kumar no (Mob- [protected])having IMF code 22521218 with wrong details saying 1225000 INR will be on maturity however on receiving the Policy yesterday on 24th OCT it was found to be mere 607859 INR.

This agent is sweet talk till you buy...
                This Complaint is regarding to the Reliance Nippon Guranteed money back plan purchased from fraud employee from company

Sameer Malhotra is the Agent name and number is- [protected]

Agent communicated in April, 2021 that if I invest Rs 50000 PA in this Gurantee Money back policy, after surrender by the end of 4 years I would get sum of Rs 3, 05, 000/- . He also told that if I pay the entire premium Rs 50, 000...