[Resolved] Reliance Mart — maharaja whiteline cooler. no cooling not even 1%.

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Gundala Sasi Kumar on Oct 2, 2018
Sir, i purchased one maharaja white line cooler coolz + model on 21.04.2018 from your reliance market, mangalagiri road, guntur for an amount of rs. 7000.

It is to submit that from the day one we found that not even 1% cool air is not coming from the cooler. I have made a complaint to the market official and they advised to give complaint to maharaja, and i done so, but to till date the problem is not solved and our rs.7000 has become dead investment and we suffered a lot in the summer season.

It is to submit that i have not purchased the cooler directely from maharaja company and their non responsive i decided to approach consumer court for justice.

I am one permenant customer purchasing all my need full thing from reliance market and this the bad experince with i had.

I feel, justice is done to me at your level, if fails i am forced to go to consumer court for justice.

Thanking you sir.

G. Sasi kumar

maharaja whiteline cooler. no cooling not even 1%.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2018
NO ACTION IS TAKEN BY MAHARAJA COMPANY TO RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT

MAHARAJA AUTHORISED SERVICE PROFESSIONAL MR SRINIVAS, GUNTUR

HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS 9346123899
Updated by Gundala Sasi Kumar, Oct 02, 2018
REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT PROCEEDING TO CONSUMER COURT FOR JUSTICE.

19-9-3/ E /5, Abhi Towers, Next To Minerva Hotel, Renigunta Road, Renigunta Road, Tirupati, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517501
    Reliance Mart - maharaja whiteline cooler. no cooling not even 1%.