Reliance MART
Reliance Retail Ltd.

Reliance MART Customer Care

19-9-3/ E /5, Abhi Towers, Next To Minerva Hotel, Renigunta Road, Renigunta Road, Tirupati
Tirupati
Chittoor District
Andhra Pradesh

Load

Reliance MART Complaints & Reviews

I am representing Sai Suman Apartment Society, Patia, Bhubaneswar where Reliance Mart is operational. This is to inform you rhat you have unauthorised entry insise the Society whichbis affecting the residents. You are using common water amd electricity, sewrage disposal syatem of tne Society whichbis illegal.
Please rove yoir belongings lying inside the Premises and arramge your own water and utilities.

If at all you have entered into agreement with someone to use Common facilities of Society, its totally unauthoirised and hemce illegal.

I purchased a Sprites soda (24 no.) After that came to home nd seen so there is no gas inside the soda and i contact on of reliance executive but they refused to replace my product so what should I have to do?

Coconut oil purchased from Reliance mart S N junction Kochi Kerala(Good life) getting back colour when making fired items.

My registered mobile no on Jiomart is [protected]. I have ordered on 28th ultimo which is supplied on 29th. I am astonished...

This complaint is regarding cashews I bought from Reliance Mart (Wagholi Nagar Road Pune 412207) today. Most of cashews are rotten and I found 2-3 insects in that. I want to give this back to Reliance.
        But I don't have the bill if required I can provide the transaction details also I have used my contact no for purchasing the goods and I have mentioned the same.
        Requesting you to kindly take action on this as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
        Pinky Gupta

Dear sir(s),
          This is sunil sahoo from jajpur road, jajpur, odisha. Today I had gone to reliance (which is at jajpur...
          Today I had a worst experience with Nandhini layout Smart point staff ( Channa Gowda) Who was completely lost his mind and...
          Cashier was very agrissive attitude he is very poor communication to the customer service....

We have purchased Ariel matic top load liquid detergent 1L on 8/5/21 at reliance smart Dindigul, Tamilnadu.

Actual Mrp price Rs 199. But they billed as Rs 206.80.

Need clarification
          Bill amount variation

I visited reliance mart on 23 April, My total shopping was on only 356.I asked them to pay UPI, transection was successful from my side but the counter man denied and promised me that you will get back your money in 5-7 days.I also registered this issue in reliance mart notebook record but today almost 15 days passed I didn't receive my money back.

Veuhrhbh uyvd
              Apr 21, 2021
              Ok

I was shown Kelvinator alps KCT A-500 as 30 lts in reliance smart store(Kadapa) with price 7790/-. I purchased the product on 18th April, knowing home delivery will be on 19th. When it was delivered, it is KCT A-300.
                This was not the product I saw and purchased. I was misguided.
                Though the price is for A-300, but what I actually saw in the store and purchased was A-500.
                I do not need the product. Kindly replace the product with A-500, though it is charged high. The product is still sealed and not opened.

Reliance iris sector 85 Gurgaon Haryana branch me Abhishek Naam ka ek ladka hai Jo markdown main oil aata detergent powder...

Reliance mart at bowenpally (secunderabad) doesn't have cleanliness and proper arrangement of goods difficult to navigate trolly inside
                  All the items are just thrown here and there

Dear Reliance customer care,

I am your regular customer, we shopping daily needs in your reliance Mart. Today...

Dear
                    reliance smart beta plaza . very bad services store like by fish market.
                    SM & all stuff very vad.
                    Store respect for coustmber. Store manger very bad behavior.

Please information about to as.
                    Thankful

Need to escalate a serious issue
                      Pls calll me

I purchased real pure tender gly bar soap from reliance in offer buy 2 get 2 free but this offer not apply in my bill and get full payment from me.
                        Not apply buy 2 get 2 offer in the bill

Staff filomina at entrance she insulting customers.
                          She asked to wear mask it's ok it's a safety purpose we asked her...
                          I placed an order with Reliance's Jio mart on their app for products worth Rs. 3127.5 on date 17 March 2021, order number...