Reliance Netconnect — Network Not Available

Amta, India
 Amit Kumar Panja
Sir, I am Amit Kumar Panja, My Netconnect Number Is-[protected]. Before I Informed You so many times for this critical issue but no resolution is found still now. A big network problem I faced for a long time at least 4 monts above( Blank Network for 16 to 19 hours in 24 hours) & I also informed to the customer care 10-15 times & they promised me for a good resoluton but they are not take any step . They tell me lie all time. They take my contact number so many times but they contact me never. I hate this dirty system of Reliance Communication. Reliance harassed me all time. So please take a necessary action against this critical issue as early as possible. Tnx. [My Contact number - [protected]].

[Jun 20, 2014] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Reliance Communications
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications