[Resolved]  Reliance Smart — My money is not refunded

I have ordered grocery from realiance smart at 17th may. But due to delay in their services i cancelled my order. But after cancellation also my money is not refunded back yet and even i am not getting any updates about it and i mailed nearly 15 times called 20times but noone is responding. My order was prepaid and i lost my money. I want my refund. I will share snaps have a look on it.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2020
Delete the complainant

[May 20, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Deepika Kushwaha May 20, 2020 Regarding this complaint I recieved a call I don't know who he was true caller is showing spam number and he was asking me for card number, expiry date and CVV number. I asked him to refund in a source account or bank account. But he was asking me for CVV and all. I immediately understood that someone is faking it because I immediately recieved a OTP it means someone is trying to hack my bank account. It's too cheap act @realiance first of all you have not refunded my money yet neither any actions are taken and I am receiving fake calls from your company. Refund my money or either had to take certain strict measures. I will share his number. Beware of such fraudsters.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet