[Resolved]  Religare Enterprises — unprofessional services and inconsiderate from travel [protected]@religare.com

Dear religare complaint team,

My name is mr. Bhanu limruksasin, current i am an employee of intellect design arena - thailand. I and my family has applied to be insured of religare as provded by hr.

I have submitted my claims on 5-feb-2018 and i have to wait until 23-feb-2018 to receive an email from travelclaims team of religare that please submit additional documents as copy of my passport and copy of my employee id.

Your team took 19 days to review and revet to me that please submit your copy of passport and employee id. It is un very professional and inconsiderate.

I think your senior management has to visited this team to review and improve the their work processes to be more proactive.

I will report to my hr at head office to clarify that how bad it is for the provided services from the travelcliams of religare.

I am looking forward to see your response immedaitely.

Bhanu limruksasin (Bhanu. [protected]@intellectdesign.com)
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Feb 26, 2018] Religare Enterprises customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bhanulimruksasin Mar 02, 2018
Greetings there,

Any update on this, please?.

Bhanu Limruksasin
Religare Enterprises Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2018

We would like to update you that your claim has been approved, details of which have already been shared on your email id.

Team Religare