Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi] — wrong transaction done by mistake

E-43, gali no.3, mohan baba nagar, badarpur, new delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Himanshu371 on May 15, 2019
I have done a transaction of rupees 2000 from my ICICI account no.[protected], ifsc code- ICIC0003451, Acc. holder name - Himanshu Gupta on date on 11-mar-19,
utr no.- MMT/IMPS/[protected]/friends/voiceuma/UBIN0560430.

I want to transfer money to account with details mentioned below:
Acc. holder name: Ankur Baranwal
Acc. no. [protected]
IFSC code UBIN0560430
Bank- Union bank of india

But i mistakenly feed wrong account no. as[protected]''621'' instead of[protected]''261''.

On very next morning i have raised a request to ICICI customer helpline. My request no. is SR[protected]. Customer care executive assured me that my my money will refund in 45 days. But now when i am taking followup from my bank, they are saying that we can not do anything in that and you have to visit the beneficiary bank.

Concerned department request to kindly look into same and help me out to get my refund against this transaction.

wrong transaction done by mistake

[May 16, 2019] Reserve Bank of India [RBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Himanshu371, Sep 03, 2019
It's been 6 months, i'm following it up. However, haven't received the amount of 2000/- back in my account. Today have also received mail from Consumer complaint that RBI has reverted on this however unable to check any message or revert from their end. Expecting a positive response from your end ASAP.

21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi] - wrong transaction done by mistake