[Resolved] Rex Enterprise — online data entry company in gujarat

Gujarat, Bhanderhati, West Bengal, India
 Sumanta Chakrabarti on Nov 9, 2019
Hi I'm Sumanta Chakrabarti from Hooghly, West Bengal want to registered a complaint against online date entry company named Rex Enterprise, Gujarat. I got a work from this company from 26.10.19 for 1200 forms filling in 8 days and I have also filling 100 forms but suddenly a massive accident occured with me on 29.10.19 and then & their informed to Rex by mail and also informed to executive named Prachi Trivedi (M.[protected]). But several times repeated mail they threatening me for payment an doing legal case on me. On 08.11.19 a mail comes from [protected]@gmail.com (Adv. Pranab Gupta (M: [protected]) & today also sent me legal notice by mail from [protected]@gmail.com.. After searching in goolge I found that both 2 email r fake and lots of complaint against both. So please let me out from this crucial situation because I am a simple living civilian and my mother suffering from cancer & my father also paralyzed person..Please help me out and do the needful .. please see all mails and communication attached below.
My email ID: sumanta.[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2019
My Complain has been resolved from compalint resolvent department of Rex Enterprise, Gujrat case..After mail from consumer helpline department..Thanks to helpline department to resolve my problem..If any further call or mail cames from Rex Enterprise, I will inform the consumer complaint department. .Thank you very much.

Rex Enterprise - online data entry company in gujarat