Ritu Wears Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Apr 3, 2021

File a complaint to Ritu Wears

Having problems with Ritu Wears?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ritu Wears customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ritu Wears

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
201309

Ritu Wears Phone Numbers

Ritu Wears reviews & complaints(14)

Hi, I bought Puma shoes from ritu wear Faridabad. It seems that the sales person or the management will mix the product and then sale. As out of pair 1 part is consider fine, whereas the other part seems that the product will be made from some local vendor and then mix it with genuine one and sale. Just to increase the profit or own pocket profit. The product qality is very much pathetic. No will buy product from ritu wear...plz plz plz
Apr 03, 2021
Updated by praveensharmait
System automatically resolve the complaint while just after submitting...all the thing are fixed from backend. That's why our India not progress...because of such people and and such system...

I had purchased new shoes, this sunday evening (9th feb, 20) from ritu wears faridabad. I am very sad by the type of quality they deliver. I wore the shoes only twice and it has started getting lining over it and it looks very bad. However, while purchasing i was being promised that the shoe is from a brand name and it will always be in good condition. I wonder that how people can tell lie just to sell a product. I am attaching the pictures of shoe and have highlighted the lining as well.

I want full refund.
    Feb 17, 2020
    Updated by amitgar11
    Hello Team,

Is there any news/update regarding my complaint?

Amit
    Feb 21, 2020
    Updated by amitgar11
    Hello Team,

This is now getting frustrated. It has been several days since I logged complaint and I have not received any satisfactory answer from your side. If you guys do not have a team who can listen to your customers then why you are selling your products?
    I purchased the item just because of the brand name and I felt very bad what you guys deliver on the name of brand. You call "Ritu Wears" - a brand. Is this really a brand or a garbage making industry?

Hi, i want to return the product purchased from tata cliq, the product details are off white & peach printed cotton dress, the order no is[protected] dated 4/10/2018 and the amt is rs 3900. Looking forward for an immediate and positive reply. As i did not get the return option from tata cliq and request you to return the product as it is not looking good on me.
      Ritu Wears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought a trouser of Wills Lifestyle from Ritu Wears at MRP of Rs. 2799. However, when I went down to Wills Lifestyle store in market, the same trouser was found to have Rs. 1999 as MRP. RituWears is looting customers by the name of fake sales !! This is shameful & cheating from such a brand. I want Ritu Wear to compensate me for such a cheating.
        Ritu Wears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I prefer to rate them negative after discovering this.
        Dear Mr. Siddarth,

I am sorry for the inconvenience, Kindly let us know your cell number to understand and help you to the best.

Rituwears Team

Ritu Wears Biglife — Query about "credit note" issued by ritu wears stores

Can we cash back our "credit note" amount ?
        They keep on sending SMS whole day. I have complaint many times but for no use.

Fake cheaters

I purchased a wallet gift set on 18/7/15 from your stores located in C21 mall, Indore. The set contains 3 pieces a men's wallet, card holder and a ladies hand purse (these are listed in the contents as well on the box and store label). After I collected the item from counter and reached home, I only found two things, the card holder was missing from the set! Thinking that this might be in error I went the next day 19/7 to the store and found the missing piece on the stands. Upon taking this to the salesman and manager (they ate up my 40 - 50 mins in waiting!!) to my surprise they came back telling me the story that the store received only two items in the set and the third piece is sold separately. Well done cheaters!!! So the long story short - set aside the missing card holder, my experience with a renowned store chain like this is totally unacceptable. While this clearly is criminal offence (cheating), it comes as a shock for customers who trust branded stores such as yours. I also wrote about this incident to the company's only contact email id but didn't even go an acknowledgement. I wanted to share this experience with other shoppers/authorities so that they people are aware about this stores fraud practices
          I am glad that finally the store manager (Mr Prabal Roy) at Indore called me up and apologized. He also went ahead and looked up my missing card holder from my purchase and personally delivered it to my residence. This definitely restores the integrity and trust in the store.
          Dear Abhaiji,

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused during your shopping.
          Thanks for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate your esteemed customers feedback and keep working towards the improvement.

In RituWears BigLife we value each and every esteemed customer as BigLife family itself and strongly believe in Core DNA of company to "serve the best quality merchandise along with a good customer experience"

Company with the legacy over 4+ decades has been built by our loyal customers and their trust and encouragement to us to serve them to the best quality and value.

We keep working on feedback and areas of improvement on daily basis.

It would be great if you can let us know your contact number to resolve your issue as well.

One again sorry for the unpleasant experience.

Best Regards,
          Team CRM
          RituWears Big Life

Hello, I have brought an orange color winter sweater from Indirapuram Ritu wear on 26th or 27th Nov, I have checked the smaller size and by the bigger one.I have to go on trip with family and i take that sweater with me in hurry. but When i actually wear it, two of it thread is coming out of it, and even in half an hour more thread are starts coming out of it. Please tell me procedure to replace it,

Ritu Wears Biglife — Misbehaviour of an employee

I was shopping at Ritu Wears Biglife Moradabad with my friend. We were talking when an employee crossed me partially touching me an went ahead an to some distance he shacked hand to other employee and they were smiling at each other. There were plenty of space in that area it was around 11.30am around 4 to 5 person shopping .I went to cash counter an complained about that person but they did not take any action against him when i was there...

Dear Sanjay Sahni Sir We are the member ofRITU WEARS last eight year & cardholder . We want to register a complaintto your RITU WEARS Store, JAIPURIA Mall, Indirapuram We. Purchased an Apparel from this Store last five months. But the Apparel /liege was found to be defected, so we returned the Apparel /liege to the above store in charge behavior very rood . Ware following many time with the storepersons for return of our apparel At that time they said that they will changethe Apparel ASAP. But now they are saying that the piece is not defective and can’t be exchanged. We are very muchdisappointed regarding this type of behavior. We will appreciate if you help usto resolve this problem at the earliest Thanks in advance BR// Basant Agarwal Nokia Solutions & Networks india Pvt. Ltd. 6th Floor, Tower-A&B, Cyber Green, DLF Cyber City, Sector-25A, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana(India) Mob: [protected] email id: basant.agarwal.[protected]@nsn.com

Hi, I bought a dress, Brand - envy on 14th October. I was in a in a hurry, that i did not even check the dress fully and paid for it. In the hurry, I also left my debit card at the payment counter. I am a working women, I dint have time to come back to even collect my debit card hence I got it blocked from the bank. I tried my dress at home which was supposed to be worn on DIWALI. However My family member noticed that there is the cloth was torn apart form one place. Pictures of the dress can be seen in the attachment. Today I went to the store(PACIFIC MALL) again, 2 junior people refused to change the dress saying that i have done it . I want to understand How Can I in just 1 week, Tear this dress in such a way. I was then taken to the manager SUNIL VERMA. who finally decided to speak to the manufacturers. But NO REPLACEMENT till then. RITU WEARS is supposed to a big brand. My issues. First I got a faulty cloth product. Second, the dress should have been replaced there n then and you guys should have done your homework with the manufacturer in the backend. As a customer, I had to suffer, I have paid money for it. I was only made to understand that It cannot be the fault of Ritu wears as you guys are always right and i being the customer is telling a lie. It was not a gift form you guys that you will not replace it. I am really unhappy with your policies which is making it difficult for customers to come back to you guys again and trust. I want this replaced before DIWALI. -- Regards, Neha
                Aug 13, 2020
                Ritu Wears Biglife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                "Dear Madam,
                We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
                We put our concerned team on it and try to get it resolved before Diwali
                itself. Thanks for bearing with us.

Sincerely,
                RituWears Team"
                I really want a replacement fast.

I was told by Mr Sunil Verma, that the team will get back to me by 31st Oct with a solution.

I am still waiting for an email or a phone call.

Ideally when I came on 27th Oct. The dress should have been changed there n then.

I want the same piece and not a credit note please.

I don't have time to invest time in choosing somethign else.
                Dear Neha

Kindly share your phn no and email id on "[protected]@rwbiglife.in", so that we can contact you and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
                Details sent to [protected]@rwbiglife.in

The pacific mall guys already had my email and phone number though.
                Dear Madam,
                Your issue has been resolved.
                Best Regards,
                RituWears Team"

i bought a hair clip on 12th august from ritu wears biglife,bhopal.i paid the bill but when i reached home,i found out that the clip was missing.this is the second time,that i have visited the store and some mismanagement has occured.the store has the worst managing facality and no attiquetes to talk with the customers.i am really disappointed with their this attitude and i hope some action should be taken.
                  memo no:-BP13/048992
                  Aug 13, 2020

Ritu Wears, Sector - 12, Faridabad, — Unprofessional Attitude & cheating by sales executives

My wife purchased one saree from Rituwear sector-12 Faridabad outlet with cash payment. The delivery date of one week was given for doing necessary alterations like Fall stiching & finishing etc.
                    When I went to their outlet & produced the alteration slip along with Bill, shockingly I was told that they have lost the barcode of that particular saree & the saree which was selected, Purchased & subsequently altered by...

I am Gaurav Arora previous employee of Ritu Wear Store at Amritsar in Zunni Jewellery section. i have still not received my salary for the month of March 09. i belongs to poor family & presently i need money for my family. so please released my salary. i shall be very thank full to you. Thanks Gaurav Arora [protected] ( M)
                    i am Gaurav Arora previous employee of Ritu Wear Store at Amritsar in Zunni Jewellery section. i have still not received my salary for the month of March 09. i belongs to poor family & presently i need money for my family. so please released my salary. i shall be very thank full to you. Thanks Gaurav Arora [protected] ( M)

I would like to bring to your notice the mistreatment and misselling done to me at Ritu Wear's amritsar store on 18th of July.

I was receiving ur promotional SMS on regular basis on my mobile number [protected] for a sale upto 40% with 10% additional discount for shopping between 10:30am to 1:30pm.

I have gone for shopping in Ritu Wears Amritsar Store's Kids Section at around 11:30 am and Purchased clothes worth Rs.1874 under the bracket of 40% sale and I was expecting another 10% at the time of billing. Memo Number: SFI/00041657 TIME : 11:31AM

But when i came back home and checked the bill I found a total discount of 749 which was around 40%. I called back at the Amritsar Store landline number mentioned on the bill to enquire about the 10% discount.

The person who picked my call was not informed about the 10% concept and I was put on hold for around 4 minutes. And then the same person said that you need to show the SMS to avail the additional 10% discount. I asked the person to connect me to the Manager of the store since it was written no where in the SMS or Store to show the SMS at the time of Billing. But the manager at the background told the person attending my call to reply that manager is busy in meeting and can not attend my call. Only when i got admant to speak to the manager he provided me with the Manager's cell Number [protected] with Name Mr.Parmar.

When I called Mr. Parmar at his cell number he picked the phone in a very unprofessional way.

When I told him the whole matter then he simply replied that you are supposed to show the sms at the time of billing and thats also in a very rude manner. I again asked him that it was not written anywhere to show the sms at the time of billing so what can be done to rectify the things. I also asked him to behave properly with me while talking. But he said that this is his way to speak and you do what ever you want to do but i can not do anything for you.

I was shocked to receive this kind of treatment from a such a big Store.

I urge you to take strict action against the person concerned and adequate compensation for the humilation and embarrassment faced by me.

Earlier also when i have done a shopping of around Rs.3900 my loyality points were not added. On that day there was some problem with the Loyality card reading machine. And the girl sitting at the customer care table has noted down the bill details against my Loyality card and assured me that same will be updated. But when I checked my points at the time of my next purchase same were not credited. Today was also the same problem. They have manually noted down my billno and royality card number and assured me that same will be done. But I doubt the same after having this embarassing experience at Ritu Wears Amritsar store.
                      Thats too bad...
                      Even Ritu Wear opened a professional mall at Amritsar. But I think they forget to hire the professional peoples to run the mall.

Big Mall and Desi Salesman spoils the repo of brand. Ritu should take care all this.
                      i am Gaurav Arora previous employee of Ritu Wear Store at Amritsar in Zuni Jewellery section.i have still not received my salary for the month of March 09.i belongs to poor family & presently i need money for my family.so please released my salary.i shall be very thank full to you.

Gaurav Arora
                      [protected] ( M)
                      I 100% agree & I also faced the serious attitude problems from the sales executives at their sector-12 Faridabad outlet. They are totally unprofessional & I wonder how they are running such a big retail outlet.
                      Even their management is highly insensitive towards customers & they have gone to the extent that after delivery of the purchased material they called me & asked to bring back the material as it carried wrong barcode.
                      I m totally disappointed & will never go to Rituwear.

Vijay Kumar

Enquiry about credit note

Can we cash back the amount of credit note?

With due respect i am saying that my bike was standing behind V3S mall laxmi nagar near PSk where me & my friend was gone to take a drink inside govt. recognised modern wine shop as it was only 7 minutes when we came back & what i see that my bike is gone.As there was already standing around 25 bikes near by that location why only mine was abducted.I called 100 helpline no. as usuall there is paper work .But i knew that before entering the modern wine shop one police man had a bcikering with me regarding the bike but i said with respect that i''l be back with my stuff in 5 minutes.Still continue the same when i came my bike is gone and I went to preet vihar police station, the same guy who was arrived in PCR was using the language sorry to say same i am writing here, jab gand ke neche ki cheej nahi samalti to sath leke kyon ghumte ho...that is the talk of our national capital COP.As i am a ordinary guy what i'll think about our police who's are protecting us see ...what will a aordinary guy will do in this case...plz help me...?