RMP Infotec Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the RMP Infotec, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

RMP Infotec Complaints & Reviews

RMP Infotec — not get any product

shivaji hake on Apr 12, 2019
I didn't receive any product... This is a big mlm scam... People who really still working there... They really just making...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

RMP Infotec — rmp nagar plots

aftabfayyaz on Sep 16, 2018
Three plots were sold to us by the raj system a division of pulse information private limited office at thane by its directors...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Building Developers

RMP Infotec — solar lamp and suitlenth

nityanand ahire
I had paid money 6790 rs by dd no 319604 dated 29/01/2009 for rmp solar lamp and suit lenth. Till the date there is no correspondence...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

RMP Infotec — Products received from distributors,

Thakur Prakash
On wednesday, 25 june 2014 7:02 pm, khem chand wrote:

— on wednesday, 25 june 2014 7:02 pm, khem chand wrote:
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Business & Finances

RMP Infotec — not get any bond bajaj allinz insurance

raj4367
i deposite 10, 000-rupees dd in favour of bajaj life insurance date are[protected] my track id-rmparchanatiwari4270309...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Insurance

sharshet
I have taken an membership in rmp by taking plot in mangaon in 2005 since today I have not recived any thing except 1 document of sale agreement which is just done notary and no registration is done they r not replying an any of the mail also it is a fraud company

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Rmp Nagar RMP Infotec (P) Ltd. — CHEATING IN THE NAME OF RMP NAGAR

SONIAJOY
    I HAVE BOOKED 2 PLOTS IN RMP NAGAR NEAR PUNAI FROM RMP INFOTEC (P) LTD CHENNAI IN 2005. RMP INFOTEC ISSUED ME ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Real Estate

RMP Infotec Pvt Ltd — BACHKE REHNA

SM2013
    CHITBAZ - KALABAZ - BIHARI . SACHINANAND N. CHODHARY LEMON TOWER B .WING 8 TH FLOOR ROOM NO. 803 MALAD (E) CHODHARY BHAGAWAN...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

SM2013
    RMP COMPNY ME BADE BADE SAPNE DIKHAKAR LAKHO LOGO KO BARBAD KIYA HAI. LEMON TOWER ME 8 TH FLOOR ME RAHNE WALA S N CHOUDHARY ... LAKHO LOGOKO FASAKAR BIHAR ME KARODO RUPIYOKI POPRTY BANADI AAJ DIN KA LAKHO RUPIYA SHARAB AUR SHABAB ME UDATA HAI. AUR JISNE RAT DIN MEHNAT KI USKE GHAR ME BACHCHE BHUKHE MAR RAHE HAI .SNCHOUDHARY NE KITNE GHAR BARBAD KARKE AAJ KARODO RUPYO ME MAJA MAR RAHAHAI. LAKHO DISTIBUTER KI HAAI LENE WALE KO BHAGWAN KABHI MAF NAHI KAREGA. BHAIYO AUR BAHENO RMP KE CHUNGAL ME FASKAR APNI JINDGI BARBAD MAT KARNA.... AAP KA HUMDARD.
    SACH BAT HAI RMP KA S N CHODHARY NICHAD INSAN HAI. GARIBOKA KHOON CHUSNE WALA KHOONI BHEDIYA HAI... BAP RE...

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Products & Services

RMP Infotec, S Bajaj Allianz Insurance — non receipt of my policy or my money back

ashwanivashista
      respected sir,my father joined rmp infotech's mlm plan in which he had purchased an insurance policy of bajaj alliang...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

leen_dias
      Dear Folks,

RmP is nonsense and is waste of time and Effort..
      Rmp executives are brainwashing us with the help of success stories of great businessmen. One thing to remember is Wealth cannot be created through a short cut, so if you are well educated we can achieve our talents through any ways...
      I lost my money of Rs.49,000/- . My upline Yash Gupta gave us assurance and boast that he will help us to come up in life and forced us to invest for seven distributorships. Hence, taking loan of 49000/-. He also took 1000/- us assuring that he will give us prospects of the company. But till date I have not receivd any.I invested in 11/5/11. Got a chq of Rs.2850/-. I attended no. of Seminars at my place as well in town. ALso tried convincing people. But most of them had turned their backs and some told me that this is indeed a fraud company. After Real life is completly different from dreams. The products are of very poor quality is completly useless & RMP Executives are well experianced to cheat others..

Leena Dias
      RMPLEENA[protected], [protected], [protected]

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

RMP Infotec — rmp nagar plot at mangaon

jayantonly
        I had also applied for the rmp nagar plot in mangao. Till now i didn't get any poccession and registration letter from...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Real Estate

Jatinder RMP
        Dear One who are saying RMP Infotec is Fraud and other words like this they are just Foolish people because they do not know the power of MLM business and they have no any dream in their life. They are just like a sixer who have no power and they blaim on other for their failure in life because they don't take proper training about the business. Business only grow when they have proper training how to grow business. Just think from your mind because i know every one have a great mind do we have any option from where we can earn 1,30,000 per week in the next 10 years. If the answer is yes we should do the Great RMP business. If any one want to contact me my Mail Id is:[protected]@yahoo.com

RMP Infotec Pvt Ltd — payment

skghode
          i am the rmp distributor since 5 month. i earn the income in rmp business and my downline distributors also earn the income...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Business & Finances

dhanarajj
          its not a fraudelent. don hear abt lazy persons silly words. its an 100% legal govt. company.
          RMP is an legal marketing business with lot of benefits. only lazy and silly persons only telling its fraud.. hardwork is main in all fields. so be proud to be an RMPIAN. no need to worry abt the business . its a 100% legal . JAI RMP
          How do you say it is not a fraud company.selling a cheap product at very high cost..you fool you joined in that company you think all as fool.
          Well on this I wd say, I've bought a J. Hampstead premium suit-length that I got stitched & wearing it as my main professional attire. There is no issue, it is fine & I am happy that I got a product & an awesome business opportunity for free.
          I agree with dhanarajj that all impotent, lazy, coward, confused, aimless, dreamless, worthless people defame this industry & the market leader RMP.
          I also use Ge-Ozone Water purifier, Energex Energy Saver that doing well & I've not had any issues at all.
          I have joined RMP on June 10, 2011. I found company has business plan for a common people. Whomsoever is having vision for business, it gives opportunity to them. It depends upon individual capabilities to grow business with the help of leaders, seminars etc.

Rajeev Khare, Bhopal
          Really, a wonderful opportunity for common people. RMP Platform is the way of dreamers who achieve our dreams. This is the only way which is legal and fulfill of our dreams .

Anant Verma
          Jhansi

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Schools

gracian sequiera
            All the RMP costmers ,to info that I have purchsased RMP Nagar site package of Malangoan Pune in 2005. It is more than six years now the RMP coy never given site postion on ground Inspite of wrtiing letters and trying to call them. it is realy pains that our hardend money has no importance and the RMP never kept thier promises. Any one joining be carefull with packages and products which is not meeting the said promises. they are just fooling us.

RMP Infotec Pvt Ltd — FRAUD COMPANY

pradeepbnk
              DEAR FRIENDS, RMP INFOTEC PVT LTD IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANY EVER, THE PRODUCTS IN RMP ARE THE MOST WORST PRODUCTS EVER GIVEN...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

ihatecheaters
              I have seen one piece of Water purifier distributed by RMP infotech with my family friend. She just joined this company. I felt so bad after checking this water purifier.

1. First impression:

a. This filter works like an aquarium pump. Just pumping air through a flexible pipe (Same like the one used in aquarium shops)

b. Good white strong covering.

c. Light weight (hardly 250gms)

Since i have aquarium and RO-UV water filter at home, I got curious on this filter

2. Detailed Check:

a. It has a timer (0 to 30 mins)

b. Two LEDs (Green and Red color) showing the power and pump status

c. It’s just pumping ambient air through its outlet. Nothing other than this.

They (members of this business) claimed that this filter removes dirt, virus, and odour. Hard water can be converted to soft water.

These claims are so funny that even my RO-UV filter can’t do this much work efficiently even though it has so many stages of filtering.

What will happen if ambient air is pumped into water? Think yourself. Now tell me is it a water filter?

I didn’t open this so called equipment since she (my family friend) paid 7-8K for the same.

@RMP: Please rename this equipment as Aquarium PUMP.

If I am wrong please reply.
              I dont think so,

Rmp is the one of the most best of best busniess of Asia in Binary marketing, , ,

Our president Mrs. Pratiba Patel also welcome the RMPIAN Diamonds, , , , , and invite them for Lunch, This is first time in network marketing that RMP have appreciated by Pratiba Patil, ,

RMP is the first company having Guniness book of Record

and RMP is a member of FICCI ( the federation of Mahatama Gandhi)

Such a energetic company, , , , , , ,

Legal business centre

associated with Govt of Karnatka

there products are good and valuable

so personaly rated 5 out of 5 star

beware of people comments that RMP is a Fraud

Mb. [protected]
              [email protected]
              RMP is totally fraud company, don't go for this to know pls see following reasons below:
              1)They show the persons of getting higher cheques are there own persons on salary basis who lie abt there cheques..plsn ask them to show ther bank ac statement.
              2) they have set the people among the public in different places to clap and shout in apraisal.
              3) there so called higher ranking person tell that they got higher model of car then tell them to show the rc of that particular car in there own name.
              4) they are superb mastermind they know vat question you should put, , they do home work ofr ur questions
              5) they use poems and enthems, enthusiasic music with audio video mode to influence you.
              6) they only vant u purchase one time so that u will be lure to fool one another person by default, i[censored] purchase ther product coupon then it will not reddem fully on particular item you want on the said store,
              if you purchase the health policy then it will not give u the check-up that u want, i[censored] purchase the water purifier then it will be five time of market cost and u purchase other product easily then u will not get the repair in warranty period.
              7)they show you differnt types of dummy persons who getting higher cheques they are: a) young age person/boy, b) doctors c) Engineers d) general managers e) police /civilservice person

these above person give u the speech of emotions, becuase u will see urself in them.

so all the persons who are reading this keep this that no body could be richer by less efforts
              Before commenting on anything first you should know the in and out of it.For that you should study about it thoroughly. Then justify if it is correct or wrong or somewhat correct or any particular point is absurd and so on. Regarding RMP products (30 producs now) there is no fake, no duplicate . Only problem is the distributor mostly illitrate or low educated, or even highly educated unable to explain about the product correctly. But the clear instructions are available on net at www. rmpinfotec.biz, and if you are capable please go through it.

The ozanator is one of the best rmp product I feel. And surely you will not get such product in market till now. I do have seen its successful result. If you are interested you can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

RMP Infotec — MLM Frauds Yet again

satvik kapoor
                RMP Infotech is a totally fraud mlm chain pls beware of this association of brainwashers. All the joinees are typical brain...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [11]Complaint category Other

RMP Infotec Pvt. Ltd — IN REAL HOW TO EARN Rs.130000/- PER WEEK

sehmar
                RMP is giving chance to judge yourself for earning money by working with RMP you can earn but 100% will not facing loses ....
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Recently Discussed

RMP Infotec
                not get any bond bajaj allinz insurance
                Rmp Nagar RMP Infotec (P) Ltd.
                CHEATING IN THE NAME OF RMP NAGAR