Rns Motors — Issue in RTO Smart Card

Abhilash BM on Jan 10, 2017
I am Abhilash B M, I purchased my vehicle of Swift ZXI from RNS Motors, Yeshwanthpur on November 14th 2015 . I got my smart card with an mistake of Father Name, Name should be as Manohar B R but it is printed as Manohar B M. I requested the sales executive Mr. Umesh ([protected]) to rectify the mistake and get the new smart card. Till today i dint get any response from them. Later I called his Manager Praveen ([protected]) to tell about situation and he told u will get the new smart card within 3 to 5 working days but till no response. If i call them, Not picking the call.

I kindly request you to go through the above situation and replace the smart card with correct name.

Vehicle Details:

Name - Swift ZXI
Purchased Date[protected]
Location - RNS Motors, yeshwanthpur
Vehicle No. - KA03MW9437

Abhilash B M

[Jan 10, 2017] RNS Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, recently we had serviced our Maruthi Alto KA04 MC1960 in a service camp organised by your organisation about 2 months ago, suprisingly we have noticed that your service personnel has changed our new EXIDE Battery with a old AMARON Battery, We never expected such a cheap attitude by RNS Service personnel
The sales executive named smitha have misguided us with the wrong information regarding insurance.she was okay till we bought the car. But later, during the money transaction(as my brother is staying in Shimoga) she acted irresponsibly and rudely. So I want immediate action regarding this issue.

#2275, Gurguntepalya, Tumkur Main Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560022
    Rns Motors - Issue in RTO Smart Card