[Resolved] Royal Enfield — hike charges

Amritsar Cantonment, Amritsar Cantonment, Amritsar District, Punjab, India
 rajinder boparai on Mar 3, 2019
Myself rajinder singh and i had bought m/c on 24th feb 2019 from m/s jaycee motor corps amritsar through canteen stores department. After csd ls order, i had paid rs 17129/- for insurance and registration certificate. After payment, when i asked about payment receipt, they had provided me rs 15870/- (Rs 6982 for rc & rs 8888/- for insurance) receipts only. When i asked about balance money receipt, they told me that is a handling charges. I had already paid full payment, then what kinds of handling charges. I have to requested you, pls returned my balance money. I have earned to it very difficult.

With regards
Rajinder singh
[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019
still negative response. No call, No mail.

[Mar 03, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajinder boparai, Mar 04, 2019
still negative response
Updated by rajinder boparai, Mar 07, 2019

With regards
Rajinder singh
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

So much sound in engine, many times complaint done in Ananya motors (Bhopal) but didn't getting proper solution.

2049