[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Very poor service — manzil motors gurgaon

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Nishant Pundir
I am very disappointed with the services provided to my Bike Royal Enfield Standard 350 on 6th December 2015 around 11 am by Manzil Motors, Gurgaon, HARYANA. They charged me Rs.6200/= and just made me fool. And this is not the first time this is the 4th time when they did with me. They have given my bike to MR Sonu for servicing and he taken almost 8hrs but I was unable to understand what he did with my bike in whole day because my bike was better before service even He (Mr Sonu) was unable to start the bike after that don't know what he did with carburetor and start the bike and give it to me but bike only reach home by hook or crook and now i am unable to drive and made a bill of Rs 6200 by giving some list of defects like chain set has been damage etc. I had strictly told them to service my bike to a specific person and they just told me okay but it will take some time. I said take your time but they have given my bike to service to a new inexperienced guy. When I questioned Mr Vinod about this they gave a very simple answer " don't worry ". Nishant Pundir nishant.[protected]@gmail.com [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2016
Thank you so much to resolve my issue and to understand my concern...thanks again

[Dec 16, 2015] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Thanks for resolving the issue...

2049