[Resolved]  Royaloak Furniture — order cancellation but refund not initiated - order no.[protected]

Dear team,

I have purchased 14 furniture items worth rs.2, 24, 664/- through royaloak er ring road, doddabansawadi showroom, opp. Ast conventional hall, bangalore (Order number: [protected]) on 1st nov 2018 which was supposed to be delivered by 10th sep 2018 as per the billing invoice.

Please note this order is placed by me on my name (Vinod kumar) at the banaswadi outerring road branch of royal oak.

I cancelled the order and requested to refund back my order amount to my bank account and also written a letter and i got it signed and acknowledged by the royal oak doddabansawadi branch manager - mr. Maruthi, but, even after continuous follow-ups, they failed to do the refund the money which they have agreed.

As requested by royal oak team, i have shared my bank details to initiate the refund process, but unfortunately, till today i didn't get my money back even after 24 days of cancellation request and 42 days after the booking date.

Since then, it has become my routine job to continuously follow-up with on my refund status but seen no luck so far.

I would request you please consider this issue and do the needful to get my refund back and take necessary action on them as i have lost my peace and valuable time during this period.

Kindly let me know if you need any additional details on this.

Best regards,
Vinod kumar
Bangalore
+[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vinod kumar Govindan Jan 28, 2019 Hi Team,

GReetings ! I have not received sort of reply and support from the Royal oak furniture team. Although i have submitted them all the documents, still there is nobody picking up my calls at the showroom.

Please do support

regards
Vinod
RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Apr 25, 2019 Issue Resolved
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi I have ordered one reading table and delivery date is due on 16th December 2020. After several followUPs the response is the item got shipped. but today again they are saying that the item was not shipped and they have only one vehicle to carry all these. Really disappointed and there is no option to cancel the order and don't know whether will get the money back.

Veerendra

Veerendra

RoyalOak Furniture
    RoyalOak Furniture Phone
    RoyalOak Furniture Address
    6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043