Royaloak Furniture — Received defective Office chair on July 22nd 2021, no replacement till date

From RoyalOak Velachery branch, I have bought Office chair and table on July 22nd 2021 and I have received the product, installation person came and checked the office chair and he said that the chair is having manufacturing defect.

Ask for the replacement and for this I have contacted the sales manager and visited the showroom in-person. They are simply saying will provide the solution. But no use, so far 5 months gone. No solution yet.
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 28, 2021
RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response
Kindly share your order number are registered contact number sir so that we will solve your issue faster...
Dec 29, 2021
Updated by Ramesh Perumal 1984
Good Morning,

Order No: SO[protected]
Mobile Number: [protected]

Ramesh P
Jan 13, 2022
Updated by Ramesh Perumal 1984
So far no action has been taken by the branch staff on this complaint.

I don't understand what stops them to resolve this issue.

They are forcing me to take legal action.
Complaint comments

RoyalOak Furniture
    1948
    RoyalOak Furniture Phone
    RoyalOak Furniture Address
    6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043