[Resolved]  Royaloak Furniture — Recliners made of leatherette are getting peeled of with 2 years.

Bought 3+2 recliners in oct 2015. Within 2 years, leatherette started peeling off. Poor quality material. Went to bannerghatta road to complain. They are not at all interested to listen & directed me to royal oak customer care. Instead of resolving issue, customer care suggesting to get paid service. Dealers fooling customers in the name festival discounts.
Mar 2, 2017
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 30, 2017
RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response
Kindly provide your contact details, we will resolve your issue ASAP.
Complaint comments

Comments

hi,

My recliner leather has been stripped off within 2 years of purchase we are trying to chase the custmer service but no help.
Can someone please look into the issue or let me know whom I can report it to.

Ph no [protected]
A-G-6
Banyan tree apartmenets
Near sakra world hospital
devarbisnahalli
Bellandur
Bangalore
its for Royal Oak furniture Banaswadi
We need someone to look into issue urgently as no one picks call from customer care Royal Oak

RoyalOak Furniture
    RoyalOak Furniture Phone
    RoyalOak Furniture Address
    6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043