Royaloak Furniture — Royaloak Furniture Royaloak Furniture Complaining about replacement for broken side

I purchased Queen size Audi bed online in royaloak Bangalore. It got damaged. I lodged a complaint for repairing it . But nobody has responded, waiting for royalok support, nobody is responsible for customer support, the way they treat customers it is very bad for online purchangers. we do not know how to contact directly and get their support.

I have been waiting for their support to fix the issue or replacement.

Team Royaloak, please provide your support to resolve my issue, i hope it will be fixed asap.
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 02, 2022
Updated by VijayReddy4ever
Nobody has contacted me to fix the issue till now, waiting for royaloak support to resolve the issue. Please hlep
Jul 08, 2022
Jul 14, 2022
HI Team,
Thank you for replying back and supporting, please find the below details
Mobile number: [protected]

RoyalOak Furniture
    customer care contact
    RoyalOak Furniture Phone
    RoyalOak Furniture Address
    6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043
    View all RoyalOak Furniture contact information