[Resolved] Royaloak Furniture — Sofa set

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Altaf sofi
I purchased sofa for 72 thousand and believe me its not even worth a penny now.
The leather started tearing out and it looks more of a ragzine rather than leather. When i bought this sofa i was told its some kind of leather but its not. Its just been a year and the fabric started to wear out as u can see in the pic. Tried calling customer care and i am unable to get through most of the numbers are not reachable.
Please help restoring it asap.

Altaf

Sofa set
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-16 14:23:13

[Aug 15, 2016] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Aug 16, 2016
with reference to the above complaint, with your contact details, unable to track any transaction, so request you to provide invoice number, if you are not our customer, you don't have rights to upload unnecessary stuff in social media, we will take legal action against you for spoiling our brand name & fame.

Comments

we tried to call & to speak but it was wrong number, kindly pls provide me your registered mobile number to check & resolve the issue or you can reach us on [protected] (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
[protected] is the number...

6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043
    Royaloak Furniture - Sofa set