[Resolved]  Royaloak Furniture — TV Stand Not Delivered

Hi, I placed an order with Royal Oak, online for a TV Stand on the 20th of October 2020. Since the day I placed order, the online status shown is - WAREHOUSE IN PROCESSING.

I WAS PROMISED A DELIVERY IN A WEEK- now I have no means to track the progress of my product.

What is THIS- no number; whatsapp number people don't respond ; no email- HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE MY TV STAND WILL EVER BE DELIVERED- is this a fraud???

I paid the full Amount- where is my TV stand.
Below are my order details:

Order Number : ROY0076191
Payment : Success
Customer Name : ANJALI S NAIR
Mobile : [protected]
Alternate Mobile : [protected]
Order Status : Warehouse in Processing

I need my Product delivered at the earliest!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2020
Very grateful to this forum for helping to resolve my complaint. Within 3 days of the complaint being posted- the RoyalOak franchise from Calicut called us. The product was delivered today after calling them several times, but today finally it was delivered. It took 1 more week, but thanks to this forum I got a number to follow-up with them. Thankyou so much for resolving the issue

[Nov 04, 2020] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by AnjaliSNair Nov 03, 2020 Please can you notify the RoyalOak people about my complaint..Its urgent.
Updated by AnjaliSNair Nov 06, 2020 Many thanks for notifying the RoyalOak team...but my order is still pending from their end...
Updated by AnjaliSNair Nov 07, 2020 Such irresponsible people RoyalOak is, inspite of all this complaint and follow-up- they haven't delivered my order till today- 7th of November.

Please don't buy from RoyalOak- they have no number to track; their website tracking doesn't work.
You keep messaging on what whatsapp number- that's a chatbot. They make a fool out of you
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

RoyalOak Furniture
    RoyalOak Furniture Phone
    RoyalOak Furniture Address
    6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043