Rto — egarding the tampered meter for autorickshaw with vehicle number: MH 12 AU 2433

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 gajanan_1august
Hello, Subject: Regarding the tampered meter for auto rickshaw with vehicle number: MH 12 AU 2433 I am a regular traveller, I regularly travel by autos and cabs. Couple of days back I went to Swargate Bus stand from area near Balewadi stadium through a good cab service, I was charged 269 Rs. for 18.9 Kms during day time. While returning I took auto rickshaw: the vehicle number was: MH 12 AU 2433 at 11 P.M on 4-Jan-2015, he had electronic meter, he took a route from Swargate bus stand > Bajirao road > Mangala talkies > Shivajinagar > Baner road > Mahalunge road > Residential society just opposite to Hotel VITS Orchid. This route on google maps shows as 15.8 km, while the auto rickshaws meter showed 28 Kms which we can makeout is totally wrong. This meter showed 422 Rs. and he also took night charge on this i.e 50% of total amount it was before 12 when we reached there, it hardly took half an hour to reach. It clearly shows that the meter has been tampered some how, the reading it totally wrong, there was no one nearby for help, we talked with auto driver showed him the cab service bill but he insisted to pay as per meter including the night charger saying us that there are changed from 1st Jan 2015 and the Fare card is yet to be printed for it. We felt helpless, no one near to help, the police chowki was also not open which is just outside my society on Mahalunge road and we had to end up paying him the money, we payed him Rs. 600. Please take action against this auto driver with vehicle number : MH 12 AU 2433, he was a young guy around 25-27 years of age wearing a silver ring in a ear with average weight may be around 70-80 KG and height around same as me which is 5 foot 8 inches. Best Regards. Date: 6-Jan-2015.

egarding the tampered meter for autorickshaw with vehicle number: MH 12 AU 2433
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    Rto - egarding the tampered meter for autorickshaw with vehicle number: MH 12 AU 2433