[Resolved]  Rto India — Application is under processing at RTO Level. Document Uploaded online. Applicant presence not required.

I would like to inform you that I had booked a slot in Jan 2021 for my DL Address change, the slot was available for the month of April 2021, so I booked it. But when on the date of 26 April 2021 I needed to visit RTO for documents verification, but due to lockdown in Delhi I was unable to go at RTO. I checked parivahan website, it showed me that I can upload a proof with self attested, I did that. It is near to a month now, its showing "Application is under processing at RTO Level.
Document Uploaded online. Applicant presence not required." & "Application Processing Stage Counter
CHANGE OF ADDRESS IN DL SCRUTINY - (Document Verification) FLS4".
Please help me get my DL address changed. I would be very thankful to you for any help.
Thanks and Regards
Bineet Pal Singh Bakshi
Application no.[protected]
May 22, 2021
As I registered my complaint 3 days ago, suddenly now I received a message from RTO (DL-Authority) that they have approved my change of address in DL and the printing is now being done, and soon it will get dispatched.
May 19, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello To whoever it may concern,

I applied for the change of address in driving license and it's been over 3 months now and still am getting the response "Application is under processing at RTO Level SCRUTINY - (Verification of Proof Documents)".

I have applied for the same in April. Kindly look into this as it should not take this much time.

Application Number :- [protected]