RTO India

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir
Greetings
My name is shubhham katiyar. I have purchased a second hand bike (Up78 dq 3348) from kanpur dist.. I have recieved my noc from kanpur rto but there is a big problem that i suffering, my rc is not gaenerating during 4 months due to bad working condition of rto fatehgarh dist. Farrukhabad
So sir plz help me. I m so trobled.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I paid for learning licence fee online which was 150.37, then suddenly my money was deducted from my account and then transaction was failed but no refund was processed. My application number is [protected]. DOB - 30/12/1998. Please try to resolve this situation as soon as possible thank you.

Hi, my name is niraj pednekar, i booked a mahindra mojo from a dealership named s. M auto. The registration fees have been...

Dear sir
    I am from krishnagiri tamil nadu.in krishnagiri tvs driving school looting money in name of providing driving licence ie really radiculus. When i speak to rto krishnagiri they are charging normal rates. Specifically when i visit to tvs driving school ask for rs 4500 for learning licence and permanent without driving but at time of providing permanent licence they refuse to provide without driving and asking more money.

So this type of driving school running fake business and manipulating innocent person. If not possible without driving test then why charging money and afterthat not retuning money.

This is really shame.

Issues resolved
    Veedyapan2017's reply, Dec 15, 2017
    It is fault of customer to understand about driving licence before apply not a fault of TVS driving school krishnagiri
    Veedyapan2017's reply, Dec 15, 2017
    Nos of person apply though TVS if it is wrong then why person visit to their school TVS krishnagiri and he id charging Rs 4500 for learning vechcle also.providing certificate
    In vashi navi mumbai sector 19 c plot no 56/57/58/ 60 there is 6to 7 garage they are doing their work at foot path nd road due to double parking at road so many time traffic jam problem is created
    In past also complaint is done but no response from rto
    Please do some for public

Respected sir/madam, in dharangaon rto office time management is not been followed. We were given time of 10 30 as appointment but it has 11 30 and the officers are not yet here. We (20 peoples and more) are waiting here outside the office from 10 30 but the photographer has not yet came here. I suggest you please take hard action on them as this as this is the question of reputation of transport department of maharashtra. This is not the first time we are facing this we have faced this many time

My slot has been booked at 11 am to 12pm

Dear sir/madam,

I am trying to book ll appointment online, but i am getting this error - "given mobile number is already used for more than 3 applications. So ll appointment is not available for this application."

Earlier i was not knowing how to retrieve previous application, so everytime i started with a new ll application. Hence, there were 6 applications created for my number (4 at rto indiranagar and 2 at rto k. R. Puram)

However, now i have cancelled all other applications and have only application number [protected] (At rto k. R. Puram) active. Still i am getting above error and am unable to book appointment.

Kindly please look into this and help me in taking appointment.

My mobile number is [protected].

Thanks and regards,
        Vineet vinayak

Dear sir/madam
          I have given my dl test 4 months ago and i have still not recieved my smart card.
          I have applied my dl through l & t south vityb driving school, he himself has no clue of what is happening in the rto. I am staying in bangalore and have applied my licenseb through rto electronic city.
          My application no. Is[protected]
          The sdl status is
          Printing of smart card: pending

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased eon from garve hyundai wakad on 10th dec and still not received the vehicle number, i was promised i would get the vehicle number on the delivery date. So basically i have purchased a car to let it sit in the garage. I am following up with the showroom people, but they keep telling me you will receive it by today & 3 days have passed already.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Enthused & inspired by digital india and online submission of applications, i have submitted my application for change of...

Dear sir, mdm. I am thirupathi from peddapally distic, manthani mandal, vlg vpadu. Telangana, state.
              Nenu present nenu badge license kaligivunnanu inka nenu av license kosam application ichanu 1month ebo avutundi nanu drive test lo kuda pass ainanu kaani naku inka a license raledu. So i want av license urgent please check the once when we receive my license please give rply thank you bye.

Hello
                My name is vicky machado
                I have applied and passed my dl test on 27 oct 2017
                I was informed that i will receive my dl within 30 days its been around 2 months now i didn't recieve it
                I tracked down the application number and found it to be pending with rto
                Application is pending at rto scrutiny counter app 1
                My application number[protected]
                Recipe number cash6/66625
                Mh02/0073712/2017
                Email:[protected]@gmail.com
                Pls help

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted the application for htp and rc cancelation of my vehicle number ka-19-md-7188 on 04/12/2017. Inword number is 35939.

Address:
                  Rto kasturi nagar
                  3rd c main rd,
                  East of ngef layout,
                  Kasturi nagar, bengaluru,
                  Karnataka 560016

On first day the officer said me that work will be done within 30 working days and every 10 day i can come to rto to get the present updates of my application, as per his suggestion i went to rto office on 13/12/2017 for the updates, but shocking thing is file is not yet opened or red by any officer…and that officer openly saying that one year may take to complete my work and openly asking me to give complaint with arto…and he is saying that there is no particular time period for rc cancellation.
                  Also he said due to shifting of office from indiranagar to kasturi nagar the file is missed and need to start searching the my vehicle files..
                  If this is the situation of rto’s then i think every customer has to wait one or more year to get their rc cancelled.
                  Please get me the justies..

Dec 28, 2017
                  Updated by steevan1
                  Is my complaint is normal & neglect able...?
                  Dec 28, 2017
                  Updated by steevan1
                  Why I didn't get response...?

I had applied for an online learning licence exam in andheri rto and reside in borivali. The online portal charged the fee and the andheri rto office refuse to accept the application. They asked to repay the fees and schedule a new test in borivali. No refunds will be paid. The borivali rto does not have a slot till 3 months. Andheri was empty. Don't understand this. Please suggest where to complain

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maine learning MH35 /0063480 /2017 DOI 20/09/2017 ko gondia rto office se banaya hai par permanent ki dt lete samay already...
                      Its been almost more than 2 weeks that i have given test it only took about 2-4 days for getting the approval for my dl and...
                      I recieved this message on my mobile no. [protected]

[dl9can9562]
                      New transaction (S) approved against...

I run a small car rental company in pune. I am facing problems regarding fitness certificate of my car as the online portal says all dates are booked.

I am unable to use my car as the fitness has expired, i am losing business as i am unable to use this car. I have to pay the emi and salary of the driver and run my family.

I request you to pls help me in this regards.

I am based in pune. Maharashtra.
                      My mobile no. [protected]

I beg to pls help me in this regards.

Dec 11, 2017

Hi team,
                        I kazi fakirmohammed have submitted change of name application on parivahan website on 21/11/2017.
                        br...

Mumbai link road near kandivali west rto officers charges fake offence for breaking signal. Public are not breaking signal then also this rto officer charges fake offence of breaking signal. If there are camera to see that who are breaking signal then why are these officer charging fake offence of breaking signal. Please take strict action on this issue. Innocent people are paying offence as they are scare of losing their license. Please make sure that these rto officers don't have a right of taking license of people. Please change the rule.
                        Dec 10, 2017

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi i purchased my bike in may 2017 and to collect my rc had to visit pimpri rto office and to my surprise i recieved paper...
                          I had appeared for the driver license test on[protected] and completed all the necessary formalities. My application number...