RTO India Complaints & Reviews

0.6
Last updated Nov 27, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to RTO India

Having problems with RTO India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RTO India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RTO India reviews & complaints (6056)

I caught an auto from stand at dombivli east at station told want to go to Ramachandra Talkies (now New name is Mahavir Height)....
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
The complaint is regarding application number [protected]. dispatch of the dl and psv badge is stuck since 23/07/2021. Plz,...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My application[protected] for permanent DL is stuck for approval and not moving further it is almost 1 month and DL test given on 25th July and updated on 19 July as completed not sure when it will get approved and I get my DRIVING Licenses
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have bought KTM Duke 200 on March but still I haven't recieved the number plate. When I called RTO they haven't responded on my concern.
    If I have been stopped by police then they should take the fine from RTO.

App No : KA[protected]
    RTO : Mangalore

Best Regards,
    Santhosh
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I passed my Learners License test on 02-August-2021, Application Number-: [protected], DOB-:[protected]. But my application is not approved yet. So I want you to check my application and approve it as soon as possible.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Good morning sir my name is Manan puri I am a citizen of Nadaun district Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh sir on[protected], Wednesday there is my driving test for MOTOR CYCLE WITHOUT GEAR (MCWOG) sir I have clear my test in a very peaceful and beautiful manner but SDM (Nadaun) rejected my file and if I ask for rechecking and for video that they make they behave very rudely and showing attitude . Sir it's my request to take action against SDM Nadaun (Hamirpur, HP)

Your sincerely
        Manan puri
        Contact no - [protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir I have cleared driving test on 26th dec2020( recorded in portal also) but licence approval is pending since last 7 months. Please help. Application number[protected].
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is yash rawte. I have applied for lerning licence in indore rto mp... But unfortunately my password for lerning licence test is not received but my application id is recived on my mobile no([protected]). Which application id is ( [protected])
            I got my password... Thank you 😊
            1 other people found this complaint helpful

Application No-[protected]. RTO, BISWANATH, 784176,...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Myself Manish Dange. I have applied for driving licence in Kalyan, Maharashtra RTO (MH 05) and accordingly...

Rto India — Sir My Dl Fee Payment Is Pending

Sir My Dl Fee Payment Is Pending And Showing Contact Rto Plz Verify my application
              Application No[protected],
              ...
              1 other people found this complaint helpful

Wants to put into your consideration that RTO office is not able to get my DL Re-Issue in muzaffnagar, his name is Vijay girl, and need bribe from me.
              Kindly acknowledge my complaint.
              Aug 10, 2021
              Solved
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Its very annoying and irritating act by wazirpur rto services, i have applied for rc transfered on april and yes it got tranfered after 2 months, thanks for that but still rc not received its been 10th of august now, after clearing all the documentation . So i just want ro know how much maximum time it take to reach rc to destination adress?? The tracing number was assigned to me on 31 /july /21 still artickle is not getting traced how annoying is this can you imagin a person driving without rc just because of red tapism... tracking number is ED[protected]IN. Sort the issue at urgent basis

Respected Sir,
                  I Shivam Singh S/o Yogendra Singh, R/o 1315-P, Sector 23A, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017 was issued the...

Dear Sir / Madam

I applied Renewal of DL online dated 27th July against Application No – [protected] in the Name of Vivek Kakkar, Address – D-15 Rashmi Appt, Harsh Vihar, Pitam Pura, Delhi -110034, Apply office
                  ZONAL OFFICE, NORTH WEST, WAZIRPUR, and we uploaded all the related documents.
                  My request please confirm the status, since no update from your web-site.

Vishal Kakkar
                  Mobile No - [protected], [protected]
                  E-Mail : vishal.[protected]@in.panasonic.com
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i, had applied renewal of driving license vide application no.[protected] dt:[protected], all formalities...
                    1 other people found this complaint helpful

I have registered my vehicle at Rajouri Garden Vehicle Registration Center under application no. DL[protected] dated on 13-feb-2021 at 16:20:53 hours. This application approved by Mr.Manoj Jain on 27-feb-2021 at 10:10:15 hours and dispatched on 06-mar-2021 at 10:07:22 hours with barcode no. ED[protected]IN by Vikash Kumar. After 5 months I have not received my vehicle RC. When inquired about this in Rajouri garden vehicle Registration Center they said its dispatched and contact to the local post office. I went to my local post office (Keshav Puram) they don't have any record related this barcode and then again I visited Rajouri garden vehicle registration center but they didn't give any satisfactory answer. I want the solution of my concern and my vehicle RC too.

Kindly provide the solution at the earliest.

Thank you.

Best Regards
                    Ranjay Yadav
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have applied for Renewal of DL on 13th Jan 2021. I already have a 2 wheeler license which was submitted for endorsement. previously it was MCWOG ; i have not updatation still it is MCWOG.

My application status still shows 'APPROVAL OF ENDORSEMENTS ON DL' as 'PENDING'. (Application:[protected]

It's been over 6months. The endorsement should have happened by now because I surrendered my old DL with the application.

RTO Nagpur City MH 31
                      application No. [protected]
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased vehicle no DL4SDJ1104 ON 2/3/2021 but still my RC has not been dispatched please do the needful
                        Manish kumar gupta

Dear Sir/Madam
                          Greetings !!!

I would like to bring it in the kind notice of concern authorities that...
                          3 other people found this complaint helpful