Rto India — driving license dispatch through post still not get

Khamgaon, Maharashtra, India
 pravinbawane143
I have apply for driving license renew and duplicate dl. All the process completed successfully but still not get my dl through speed post.
Details are as -
Dy rto buldhana maharashtra.
Application no - [protected]
Dl number mh28 [protected]

When i checked application status it shows license has been dispatched.

Kindly resolve my problem
Pravin bawane

driving license dispatch through post still not get

[Feb 15, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pravinbawane143, Feb 16, 2018
Did not get any update

Comments

Same Problem Here Bro
Same problem here from 4 days its showing license is dispatched.Does speed post takes 10 to 15 days
Hi guys..

License renewal submitted almost 4 to 5 months ago..till now no update from RTO Vijayawada.

To check the status, I been traveling from Banglore to Vijayawada but I am not worried about travelling but really worried with employees behaviour.

Inside Help center people says .we don't know anything n keep on chatting, I don't know wat is the use of this.

response from one employee says it already dispatched other says it is not given for printing and other one makes us to move around the office..which one to blive??

No one is responsible, if there is online tracking...online complaints box..it will be helpful ..

Anyone have a solution..please provide.
If any problem logged, it should bring to closure with in 2 days..

[protected]@gmail.com

Did you get your license? if yes, when did you got? Because I am having the same problem please reply asap
@pravinbawane143

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    Rto India - driving license dispatch through post still not get