[Resolved]  Rto India — Sanjay Nagpal RTO Agent Ghaziabad not returning original NOC,FORM 28 of my vehicle

Sir/Madam,

Sanjay Nagpal who is agent at RTO Ghaziabad is not returning original copies of NOC, Form 28 of my vehicle.

I had given two copies of orginal NOC, Form 28 of my bike to Mr. Sanjay Nagpal ( Company Name - A-One Passport Services / Sanish Enterprise) for getting non utilisation certificate against NOC of my two wheeler with registration no. MH12LE 1979. I had given two original copies the NOC, which is pasted at the back of original Form 28, on night of 16 Nov 2020 infront of Shanti Gopal Hospital, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Along with original NOC, Form 28 I had also given xerox / soft copy of other documents like RC, Insurance, aadhar card etc.

Also an amount of Rs 1500 was paid through Paytm to his Paytm no. +[protected] registered as Sanish Enterprises). Paytm payment order id is 20201117 [protected] and paytm payment was done on 17 Nov 2020.

Later I asked him to return my NOC, Form 28 but he has not returned inspite of multiple calls and reminders.

I had got NOC, Form 28 for my bike when I moved from Pune to Indirapuram (Ghaziabad). But now I have to return to Pune and that's why I had asked him to get non utilisation certificate. Since my movement to Pune got further delayed due to corona pandemic I asked him not to apply for non-utilisation now and would ask him again later when I get confirmation from my employer about shifting date to Pune. Also requested him to return original documents.

While receiving original NOC, Form 28 he gave me his visiting card on which address of his office is mentioned as A-One Passport Services, Ahinsa Khand 2, Indirapuram and email address mentioned on visiting card is [protected]@gmail.com. Phone no. mentioned on visiting card is[protected] and[protected] though I was talking to him on +[protected].

The car in which he came to meet me was having a number UP 2020 TR 8994L. I am not sure if this is a registration no. of his car or a temporary no.

He is no more reachable on his mobile no.[protected]. Today morning I called him on[protected]paytm no.) but be he rejected my call and later I called him on[protected] but this number seems to be invalid.

I tried to track him on internet and found he is registered with multiple company names like Sanish Enterprises, Isha Enterprises, A-One Passport. As per his visiting card his company name is A-One Passport whereas he had informed me his paytm is registered as Sanish Enterprises. Website of Isha Enterprises shows same visiting card he had given to me.

I am very much worried as without Original NOC, Form 28 I won't be able to use my vehicle and probably RTO at Pune and Ghaziabad won't accept any requests without original copies of NOC, FORM 28.

I am also afraid if he misuses original documents of my bike.He not returning my original documents is giving me serious mental agony.

Kindly take appropriate action against this RTO Agent and help me in getting original documents of my vehicle.

Website information of sanjay nagpal:

Please find his photos and other evidences which I could gather in the attachment.

Please Note : Most of the information about Sanjay Nagpal I have mentioned in this complaint is also available on internet.

Abhishek Kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2020
Yesterday night he called us and gave my original certificates back . He also returned Rs 1000 out of Rs 1500. He said Rs 500 was spent in RTO and I am okay with that. He couldn't return my xerox documents as he said he had already submitted that in RTO Thank you. I am marking this issue as resolved.

[Dec 14, 2020] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by AbhishekKumar1 Dec 14, 2020 He has read my whatsapp messages on his another no. +[protected] but does not want to respond. I called him again but he disconnected again.

Updated by AbhishekKumar1 Dec 15, 2020 Yesterday night he called us and gave my original certificates back . Through Paytm he also returned Rs 1000 out of Rs 1500. He said Rs 500 was spent in RTO and I am okay with that. He couldn't return my xerox documents as he said he had already submitted that in RTO

Thank you. I am marking this issue as resolved.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet