[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — fraud company

Rummycircle.com — fraud site my i'd is sar9669 which cheat people by money laundered i hope rummy games created by their own website. They advertise a lot to play the games. Peoples are attracted & loosing their wealth, health, job, time, family and all thing. At the end they loose all & end their life. I agree with the complaint on previous consumer of the site. At first the money is gained and loose four times of orginal amount.. Atlast nothing will be there. Hope they are working with internal team.. After that two games no joker are card will arrive.. Total fraud.. Give back all the consumers money or set fair play.. Totally disappointed with the site.[protected]

(This site is gain crores per day & victimised innocent peoples. They fix their 13 card playing card for their inetrnal team & always own. They fix their game through technical survillence, computerised fraud by way of luring others server.

From last two i lost around 7 lakhs all the days very worst experience.

If opponent players are proper then no issues i can leave my money but all the players are fake and rummy circle people are pre - setup ed players / system generated players.

Please investigate deeply and save the victims.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Player,

With reference to your complaint, at RummyCircle reassure you that we are committed to ensuring a fair and responsible playing environment for all our players. We are recipient of an award-winning industry standard certification which certifies that the software that we use to shuffle cards is fully compliant with industry standards. It is extremely important for us to maintain high level of quality and integrity in every aspect of our service in order to gain and retain the trust of our valuable customers.

Further, we would like to reiterate that Rummy is a skill based game and the winning depends hugely on the expertise and knowledge a player has gained over a period of time.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Fair Play Team
[protected]@RummyCircle.com
Updated by sarath.vskr Feb 01, 2019 I am not at all convinced your comments .I have worst experience in last 60 days ..This is totally cheating website. I am going to file a case against RummyCircle.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am not at all convinced your comments .I have worest experience in last 60 days ..This is totally cheating website. I am going to file a case against RummyCircle.

RummyCircle.com