[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — fraud site which cheat people by money laundering

Www.rummycircle.com is a fraud site. Their online rummy games created by their own website. They advertise a lot to play the games. Peoples are attracted & loosing their wealth, health, job, time, family and all thing. At the end they loose all & end their life.

This site is gain crores per day & victimised innocent peoples. They fix their 13 card playing card for their inetrnal team & always own. They fix their game through technical survillence, computerised fraud by way of luring others server.

So it is big threat for the society, nation and danger harmful our coming generation.
Kindly close this site permanently and punish them with strict action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Jan 30, 2019 I was playing & lost all. my user id was flying12345.

when I am promoted to diamond club after loosing all.Now they close my account lure all the money.
I need my account to open with in two days and release all y lost money by the way the won it by fraudulant way.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Player,

With reference to your complaint, at RummyCircle reassure you that we are committed to ensuring a fair and responsible playing environment for all our players. We are recipient of an award-winning industry standard certification which certifies that the software that we use to shuffle cards is fully compliant with industry standards. It is extremely important for us to maintain high level of quality and integrity in every aspect of our service in order to gain and retain the trust of our valuable customers.

Further, we would like to reiterate that Rummy is a skill based game and the winning depends hugely on the expertise and knowledge a player has gained over a period of time.

Kindly note that as a responsible gaming company and as per our company policy, we have always followed the best industry practices in the provision of gaming services to you. Furthermore, your playing limits were enhanced subsequent to your request and on receipt of appropriate verification documents only.

Please note that as a part of our standard security measures, we have decided to close your account.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Fair Play Team