[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — my account boibyluwang2 has been closed

Sir my current account boibyluwang2 has been closed and i had already complaint about this problem but you reply me my account is multiple accounts that's why you blocked this account and reopen another account and transferred account balance from boibyluwang2 to boibyyendrem but i don't want to reopen this account because i had forgotten this account details. So, please help me to reopen my account it means boibyluwang2 and please kindly transferring my account balance from boibyyendrem to boibyluwang2
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019
My rummy account is [email protected] and username is boibyluwang2 my password is Yendrembam [email protected]/

[Jan 28, 2019] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Player,

Thank you for playing on RummyCircle.com – India’s premier online rummy site.

Kindly note that, we have activated your rummy circle account "boibyluwang2" and balance amount is also transferred from the previous account.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your support to help us in our endeavor to provide and maintain a fair playing environment to all our players.

We appreciate your patronage. Feel free to reach out to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com with any questions you may have.

Fair Play Team
[protected]@RummyCircle.com
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2019 Dear Yendrembam,

Thank you for playing on RummyCircle.com – India’s premier online rummy site.

Our system has detected that you have multiple real cash accounts with us. As per the terms of service, any player cannot have more than one account with RummyCircle.com.

Hence, we have closed < boibyyendrem > and transferred the available balance to < boibyluwang2 >.

To reset the password please log on to our website rummycircle.com. Further, please click on forgot the password as shown in the below screenshot.

We request you to enter your registered email id followed by the captcha as shown in the below screenshot and click on submit.

Post which an automated email would be sent to your registered email id with your username/ login id and a link to reset the password.

Fair Play Team

[protected]@RummyCircle.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My game open

RummyCircle.com