Rummycircle.com — my rummy circle account suspension

Hi team,

User id: chand3032187
My account was suspended without any reason when i wrote a mail to "[protected]@rummycircle.com" below response, when i asked them what kind irregularities i got no response after that there was total 23000/- amount in my account, without any reason they simply suspended, i was played only one to one points rummy, i didn't committ any fraud, please remove the suspension on my account. Allow me to withdraw my money.

This is the response i got from them.

Dear player,

We have observed irregularities in your account and suspect violation of our terms of service.

We have accordingly suspended your account.

We reserve the right to take further action based on our investigation as may be appropriate under our terms of service, if required.

Please kindly resolve my issue.

Chandu

my rummy circle account suspension

[Jul 12, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by chandu3377 Jul 13, 2020
Hi Team,

I've placed two withdrawal requests on same date one is 436/- and the another one is 23000/ at the same time 9th july 2020 4:20PM, 436/- transaction was successful and they rejected 23000/- transaction without any reason. when I contact them through mail this is how they responded with out showing any kind of proof's

Dear player,

We have accordingly suspended your account.

please take action against this and I want my money back.

they(Rummy circle) are Real cheaters.
Updated by chandu3377 Jul 13, 2020
See the attachments

RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020
Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.