Rupali Industries Customer Care

Facebook
Bhumi World Industrial Park, E6/113, Nashik Highway Touch, Kalyan Bypass, Pimplas, Thane
Bhiwandi

Mr. Syed Ahmed
Mob: +91 72 0763 6119

View More Information...

Bad

Rupali Industries related photos (11)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Rupali Industries Customer Care related pictures (11)

Rupali Industries Complaints & Reviews

Rupali Industries — Water Purifier

[email protected] on May 17, 2020
I'm residing at patel elysium, and doctors plus water purifier was installed by rupali industries, water leaking from backside...

Rupali Industries — rupali aqua

mandar .bhate on Dec 25, 2018
Purchased open ro 15 ltr.in march 18. The order form misplaced by me. Still they give me first service. But on second service...

Minakshi Kshirsagar on Jun 7, 2018
I m from Khatav Satara... I had purchased rupali industries RO water purifier... my water purifier not working from last 2 months. we had many time complaint with your dealer but there is no responce. we are frustaede of your services.. pls support us to get my water purifier on urgently.
need your prompt response urgently.

my complete address as mention below_
Suhas Pandhare
at post - Khatav
Taluka - Khatav
Sahara
contact no- [protected]

[Jun 08, 2018] Rupali Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Adv Abhay Sharad Patil
    Hello, i am from pune. I have your barc water purifier from last year's.
    Today my wp tube was broken. Water yeast also bad..
    Please come to repair.
    Sr. No. 16,
    Ambegaon pathar,
    Behind bharti vidyapeeth,
    Pune 411046.

[Aug 23, 2017] Rupali Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohananand Jadhav
      The rupali bnova water purifier (Uf+uv+charcoal etc, cost rs7500/-) which is under warranty is not working for more than 10 days. Even after repeated telephonic complaints there are time delaying answers and no personnel came to resolve or even check the problem.
      Even in the at the time of purchase the product was faulty and needed replacement of the uf. Even after the replacement the water was smelling and testing like chalk or chlorine for which they collected the sample but never came back with an answer. The filter water tank is so badly designed that even small insects can come inside to which the company is not addressing.
      And the hight of all is reached now in when the filter has stoped working/not getting powered up. The company persons are giving irritating reply that tomorrow some one will come and the tomorrow seems to be from the puranas which never comes.
      I wanted to give an online complaint to the company but there website doesn't have complaint section or tab.

After all this i fill completely cheated and i have no option but to go to consumer forum.

[Jun 15, 2017] Rupali Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I was complaining to visit to remeasure TDS, but no body turn up since 10 days. Mrs Riya madam says, it is already set. Man sent was Mktg person, he assured will send Technician, again, but nobody come. We face decentry problems as it was installed, again fear, whether TDS is set properly or not
      M v kapadne
      Mob [protected]

Rupali Industries — Paper plate

Vijay Kuppaswamy
        Dear all this is make you all alert on rupali enterprises and rupali industries, muskan enterprises, shree kumaran enterprises,...

Rupali Industries — Very bad/disgusting experience of after sales service at Pune

Dayanand Bahatre
        To whom so ever it may concen,

If any supreme authority really wants to remove anomalies...

Rupali Industries — Water purifier worst product with worst service

Barsagadey
        One and half year back i have purchased new home hence i have purchase new water purifier form Rupali Industries. it was installed...

Rupali Industries — Water purifier : playing with Health

Barsagadey
        I have purchase product one year back. initially the water storage box was transparent and test was bitter, since the dirt...

Rupali Industries — Rupali aqua b nova - good purifier but lack information

Pradnya Shastri
        B nova water purifier is good but i wanted a product guide for self servicing at home but they are not able to provide for...

Maaci Di
        I am satisfied customer of rupali industries for rupali aqua water purifier of product named b nova. Using for long 2 yr. After getting good service and satisfied with product i wanted to order 3 more for my office but i am surprised that they are not giving discount. I contacted their head office but still they are unwilling to give discount on bulk purchase even though i m existing customer of rupali aqua. The customer service does not put me to their boss so that i can talk to her senior and get a better rate. I am putting this complaint to let the senior people in the organization know that i am a satisfied customer and want to purchase in bulk but need better rates.

[Nov 06, 2015] Rupali Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Maaci Di Nov 05, 2015
        top people in rupali aqua please contact i[censored] r intertested in my offer
        my purchase offer already sent on your gmail id
        hav been facing the same problem. this the company is gud, but with more product ordering we need gud discount!
        Rupali aqua water purifier is good product. if would be good if they introduced more sub-products.
        I am a satisfy customer of Rupali water purifier, Its been a year since i have installed the machine at my wadala home. Service and cost are quite reasonable. Sometimes services are bit late but still its good.
        I usually come to India for my field visits, my company rental home does have B-nova purification machine. water quality is really good for people like me, i don't know about the services procedure as my company looks after that stuff. But whenever i am here, i never had to get more cheesy about pure water drinking in India.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rupali Industries B Nova Water Purifier — Good product but why AMC should be free

sumit nagra
          I am using B nova 3 stage online purifier for past 2 years.. great product. i did not get any trouble but now after three...

Rupali Industries (Water Filter) — Worst Products [Resolved]

kool2000_in
          I purchased a B nova water purifier from Rupali Industries bearing bill no 181 dated 11/10/12 having there registered office...

Latest Resolved