Sahara India Pariwar Customer Care

+91 22 6668 8080  [Aamby Valley City]
+91 52 2233 4799  [Sahara Prime City]

Post Bag No 2, Gomti Nagar Post Office 10,

Media Related Queries & Information
Corporate Communications, Sahara India Pariwar, Sahara Shaher, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 10 (U.P.)
Tel: +91 52 2230 4260

Fax: +91 22 2615 6767

Registered Office
Sahara India Center, 2, Kapoorthala Complex, Aliganj, Lucknow 226024

Aamby Valley City
Sahara India Commercial Corp. Ltd., Solitaire Corporate Park, Building No. 4, 4th Floor, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri(E) 400093
Tel: +91 22 6668 8080

Toll-Free: 1800 180 9000
Tel: +91 52 2233 7777
Fax: +91 52 2233 2683

Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Asset Management Company Pvt. Ltd., 2nd Floor, Parinee Crescenzo, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051
Tel: +91 22 3966 4100

Sahara Housingfina Corp. Ltd.
Registered & Corporate Office
Sahara India Sadan, 2A Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata 700071

Other Regional Offices
Sahara One Media & Entertainment Ltd.
Mumbai, CTS – 40/44, Sahara India Point, S.V. Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai 400104
Tel: +91 22 6698 1111

Other Offices
Sahara India TV Network
Sahara India Complex, C-2, 3 & 4, Sector XI, Noida, Gautambudhanagar 201301 (U.P.)
Toll-Free: 1800 180 1110

9th Floor, Sahara India Tower, 7, Kapoorthala Complex, Aliganj, Lucknow 226024

View More Information...

Bad

Sahara India Pariwar Complaints & Reviews

I Nutan Bajpai an employee of sahara India credit Cooperative has been working in this organization since 1991 with full dedication...

The local office has been shut so I cannot contact the officials, please kindly tell me the procedure of refund of my amount.
Jul 29, 2021

Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service and abusing language use your manager
    D
    Deepanshu Vajpayee
    to info
    Jul 3Detailsbr...
    Respected Sir/Madam,

with reference to above mentioned subject, my father name is SHIVADHAR PRASAD.His age...

My parents has been deposit 1.50 lac in 2013 in Sahara q shop but after maturity amount has not refund till date.
    Jul 28, 2021

I have deposited 2.5 lakhs in the Sahara fixed deposit.so, please return my money.
      Jul 28, 2021

My mother Anima Biswas is a Widow woman (44yrs) & my elder brother Kamalesh Biswas is physically challenged (36 yrs, unmarried). Both of them have a number of policies in SAHARA INDIA PARIWAR and already matured. We have contacted the local brances (Tentulia, N.24 pgs & Habra, N. 24 Pgs) a number of times but they did not made any arrangement of Payment.
        What to do??
        Cont: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]

Dear Sahara india,
          My father Shri Iswar Majhi is having a policy (Receipt no[protected], Certificate no[protected] and membership no[protected] with you. Policy has been matured on 30.04.2021, my father has requested for matured amount but he has not received yet. Agent and office people are making excuses and still there is no progress or update as on 27.07.2021. I was never knew that Sahara india takes this much time for payment of matured policy. I am writing on behalf of him but if the same will be condition after this complain then I must say Sahara India is loosing faith of common people.
          So once again I on behalf of my father requesting you to take immediate action on this.
          Jul 27, 2021

In Sahara India I invest my money in fd account but when maturity time complete and therefore after 1 years payment not received. The situation is very rediculs.i have submitted the original document I have receiving of tha only
            Jul 27, 2021

Please provide the my maturity amount.All document submite in sonpur, bihar sahara office.
              Sl.no A/C NO Certificate...
              Dear team,

This is the regarding of my Sahara India Priwar Insurance, I would like to inform you that my insurance...

Sir 🙏, policy ka amount kab milega .jayada samar ho gaya.
              Jul 27, 2021

My money is also matured but didn't Sahara India gives.

In Sahara India I invest my money in fd account but when maturity time complete and therefore after 2 years payment not received. The situation is very rediculs.
                Jul 26, 2021

Even if you lost money, don’t go down without a fight. I was naive for thinking it wasn’t possible but i kept trying even after i lost money because i couldn’t afford to let go of the huge amount i lost. I really don’t want to get into details but if you are going through this, you may also have been scammed by fake recovery experts, it is possible to recover your lost funds because i did. All you need is the right person to do this for you BLACKJOCKER10x @ PROTONMAIL COM. Send a mail and you will be glad you did.

Dear sir/madam, I haven't got my money after 2 yrs maturity. My many sleepers are broken in 2 years after travelling to their office. My accounts no are as follows

Maturity date 21/01/2020
                  Name- Radha Kumari
                  Jul 25, 2021

Sir mere dawara khole gye rd. Fd. A/c ki Mechurity 2-5 sal pahle ho gyi par aj tak party ko bhugtan nhi hua. Mene kayi bar had office me likhit sikayat ki par koi jabab nhi mil raha h. Me Or mere dawara banayi gyi party dono hi bahut paresan h. Please jaldi payment karwaai jaye. Thanks name - maniram pareek agent cod.[protected] dist-churu raj. 331403 mobile no. [protected]
                    Jul 25, 2021

Mera paisa fixed deposit tha aur maturity hoke 7-month ho gaya hai fir bhi aajtak paisa nahi mil raha hai.
                      Jugsalai branch Jamshedpur Jharkhand.
                      Jul 24, 2021

Complain Solve kinyo nahi ho raha hai.

Sahara India Parivar Founder Shri Subrata Rai ji. I am requesting you to return our deposited money to us because you have already been declared bankrupt but if you talk about the Constitution of India then you will not shake the financial balance of any person. I request you to make payment as soon as possible because if my payment is not done on time, then I will commit suicide by putting the name of the agent who opened my account in the name of Sahara India and the name of Subrata Rai ji because Sahara has brought me on the road, you guys have eaten my hard earned money.
                        Jul 24, 2021

Sahara India Parivar Founder Shri Subrata Rai ji is requesting you to return our deposited money to us because you have already been declared bankrupt but if you talk about the Constitution of India then you will not shake the financial balance of any person. I request you to make payment as soon as possible because if my payment is not done on time, then I will commit suicide by putting the name of the agent who opened my account in the name of Sahara India and the name of Subrata Rai ji because Sahara has brought me on the road, you guys have eaten my hard earned money.
                          Jul 23, 2021

Sahara scheme maturited in june 2020 but Durg (C.G.) branch office not paying my money
                            Jul 23, 2021

Please give my deposit money with interest.

Manharan Lal Nishad