Sahara Q Shop Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to Sahara Q Shop

Having problems with Sahara Q Shop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sahara Q Shop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sahara Q Shop

Sahara Q Shop Website

Sahara Q Shop Head Office Address

C-38-39, G-Block, 15th Floor, Parinee, Crescenzo, Bandra, Kurla Complex (E)
Mumbai City District

Sahara Q Shop Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Sahara Q Shop reviews & complaints page 7

Sahara Q Shop Plan H bond was given on maturity of SIRECL Bond.
Now, Q Shop has matured since 2018 but no communication from Sahara.
Amount - 86715. Maturity date- 18.6.2018...

We invested ₹ 22350 after my father's death on 21/05/2012 it's been 9 years not received any update, refund and process from the group after complaining and asking for our money the manager in Nagpur branch said our total amount now is almost ₹85000 but we can't assure when the amount will get back to us.
My mother manages anyhow after my father's death and we are facing very much financial condition my education...
Hello sir, my elder brother has death and I need to claim amount from sahara q shop because of financial problems..In bond nominee name has incorrect I need to change or correction of that nominee to claim the amount..I have visited many times to the branch but they are not responding properly please help to solve this issue we are facing financial problem.....
As i invested from 2014 in scheme with Sahara Q shop for 5 years but not get the refund yet even i visit the outlets so many time they tell me to re- new it for two more years then you will eligible for withdraw the money, but then why you gave that 5 years policy so i think it's just a scam that goes with so many people so basically the thing is that i want my money back as soon as possible as i have all the papers of the scheme if you need...

Sir
Very unprofessional and delay in work.
I wasted three days to get receipt even not find.
Journey started on 20/10 now day is 27/10.
Still not found.
Pls do something
Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My payment is not processed even my maturity date is over and 1 year is passed on but your company workers are not even tell about the exzact time they saying may, june, july but not giving the right news. So please help me my family condion is get worst after this 2 years of covid
    Ramavati ojha
    Code[protected]
    City- varanasi
    Branch-Sundurpur
    Please help me...i am thankful to you.
    Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had invested Rs 43000 in the Sahara Q Shop H plan in 2012 which was going to be matured on December 2018 but when I went to their office they told me to convert the amount into bonds which was going to be matured on 6th June 2020 but now they are not responding to my request to cash out the bonds.

So, Please help me to resolve this issue. I have attached all the necessary documents in this complaint....

This is very painful for me that I have invested very hard earned tuition money in one scheme of Sahara and subsequently re invested before getting it matured in Sahara Q shop 2015 by it so called foolish advisor. That Advisor himself was not known any thing rather then trapping to the people. This money was invested in 1996, again reinvested and again in Q shop scheme. This would be approx Rs. 5, 00, 000/- (5 Lac) as on date.
      Please help us or make one union to file complain against Sahar. I am ready for cooperation for legal fight/ action to be taken against Sahara.
      Alok Dhanwa
      Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, l humbly request that take immediate action on matured
        Q Shop Plan-H hologram no:[protected], receipt no: [protected], certificate no:[protected] Customer I D :[protected] was matured 21/05/2018 this was again forcefully deposited by the manager for two years that maturity date is may 31, 2020 please find out about such the poor and don't get bad repetition to Sahara India Parowar....
        How can I claim the maturity from Sahara q shop product...
        Sir
        your company converted my all certificate on 2012 other schemes but i took two certificate still now but after passed 5 years of promising withdrawal time now my certificate age 9 years 5 month. But still after informing my local SAHARA SECTOR MANAGER as well as Regional Manager nothing was happened still now I requesting them through Letter again an again but nothing was happened.
        Since 22 th April 2021 I need that money...

I was done FD in sahara q-shop that is mature in 2019. But branch have not released my payment. They said to convert another skim but i want my money.

Regards.
        Dk pandey
        Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i have been cheered by sahara group. Pahle inhone ghar dene ke liye paisa liye. Wo bhi nahi diya. Fir bola agar paisa wapus chahaye tou in papers deker sahara q shop le lo. 18 month baad aap paisa wapus le sakte hai. Baad mein wo bhi nahi de rahe hai. Bol rahe chupp rahoo nahi aapko hi paisa panalty ke liye dena hoga, kayoki aapne saman nahi liya humara. Please help
          Suman devi
          Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

श्री मान जी से निवेदन है कि मेरी fd Q शॉप में2012 को कन्वर्ड की गई थी जिसकी मैच्योरिटी अक्टूबर 2018 में होनी लेकिन अभी अक्टूबर 2021 हो गया है, अभी तक कोई पैसा नहीं दिया गया है।
            सर जी मेरे पिताजी ने अपने जीवन भर की जमा पूंजी हमारे नाम पर आपकी सहारा इंडिया परिवार कंपनी में Fd के रूप में जमा किया गया था, लेकिन अभी तक कोई पैसा नहीं मिला है
            कृपया कर हमारा भुक्तान करवाने की कृपा करे
            हम आपके आभारी रहेंगे
            Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            सर में ये कहना चाहता हूं कि अपनी पैसे की स्तिथि देखने के लिए किस लिंक को follow Kare
            Kripya kar kitna amount hua hai check Karne ka उपाय बताए

Hi Respected Dignitaries,

This mail is regarding the Sahara Q Shop — Advance for Q shop goods ( exist ) plan H which has been matured way back however Sahara is not ready to provide the refund of it despite multiple follow ups.
              To give the brief background of the whole incident want to update you all that my mother purchased Sahara India Real Estate bond when she tried to get the policies matured amount,
              Sahara...

I am Kuldip Kumar Rajak. I have invested a sum of Rs.13500/- which was invested on 29.06.2012. My kind request... I have a sahara Qshop bond and it is completeted in the month of October 2018.. I visited local sahara office in kolkata regarding payment, but there is no proper response from them and even didn't returned my money till. Now am having some money needed situation in family and I need the money back.. please get me details to contact to get my payment in a month..
              Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              सर भुक्तान के लिए किससे संपर्क करे कम्पनी से या एजेंट से 6साल की जगह 9साल हो गए है
              22400/=रुपए इन्वेस्ट लिए गए है

Oct 9, 2021
                I am Vijay Gupta. i have invested a sum of Rs.42100 which was invested on 15.10.2012. My kind request... I have a sahara Qshop bond and it is completeted in the month of October 2018.. I visited sahara office in Sihora regarding payment, but there is no proper response from them and even didn't returned my money till.  Now am having some money needed situation in family and I need the money back.. please get me details to contact to get my payment in a month..
                Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir 2008 me hamne sahara Q shop ke share liye the jo 2018 ko Milna tha abhi tak nahi mila please sir kaise bhi hamarI help koro our hamara payment karva do
                  Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

નમસ્તે મે સહારા બોન્ડ મા રોકાણ કર્યું હતું એજન્ટ દ્વારા તેને સહારા ક્યુ શોપમાં ટ્રાન્સફર કરવામાં આવ્યું હતું તે રસિદ પાકી ગયો છે પરંતુ તેના પૈસા હજુ સુધી મને મળ્યા નથી તો યોગ્ય મદદ કરવા માટે વિનંતી કરું છું
                    Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have invested in Q shop plan H on 28.1.2013 via customer id[protected] via certificate no[protected] and receipt no - [protected] name RINKEE JAIN ..I want to redeem my amt+ the interest earned on the same till now.....