Sahara Q Shop — Sahara q shop unique products range limited — Refund Q shop plan H

Wardha, Wardha District, Maharashtra, India
 Prateek Raut
I invested in SAHARA Q SHOP Unique Products Range Limited scheme PLAN - H in 31 july 2013 Certificate No.[protected] Customer ID:[protected] Receipt No.[protected] Service Center - Wardha (1383). Now i want refund my money because i am getting married but The Manager said policy has been lock due to some unknown reason which he failed to describe me with proper justification, So Please give me some solution on above issue. Please find attachment.

Sahara q shop unique products range limited — Refund Q shop plan H

[Oct 24, 2015] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had invested in SAHARA Q SHOP Unique Products Range Limited scheme PLAN - H in 26/09/2011 Certificate No.[protected] Customer ID:[protected] Receipt No.[protected] Service Center - semliguda (2420) ODISHA. Now i want my money back because of my personal need but the agent said money cant be given back before maturity. I want my money back as soon as possible.So Please give me some solution on above issue.

Sahara Q Shop — no money

mujhe paisa nahi mill raha hai in seven years
I invested in SAHARA Q SHOP Unique Products Range Limited scheme PLAN in12/09/2012 Certificate No.[protected] service center ANDHRA PRADESH IN VIZIANAGARAM Now i want my money back because of my personal need but the agent said money cant be given back before maturity. I want my money back as soon as possible.So Please give me some solution on above issue.

I had invested Rs 1.14 Lakhs in June 2012 in Sahara Q Shop Unique Products Range Ltd through Olpad, Surat office and agent/ Introducer with the promise to get back double the principal amount after 05 years . Now after my retirement, I was expecting handsome maturity.However there is neither Sahara office Nor the person. Pl help me to get back maturity amount.
My Email is: [email protected]
No response for my query of 26.04.2018.Investment of Rs1.14 L in June2012. How to get my hard earned money back from Sahara Q shop H investment. Invested in Surat, Gujarat.Email [email protected]
No response .At least pl. guide us whom to contact.for the refund of our hard earned money saved for present age post retirement

C-38-39, G-Block, 15th Floor, Parinee, Crescenzo, Bandra, Kurla Complex (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Sahara Q Shop - Sahara q shop unique products range limited — Refund Q shop plan H