Samiah International Builders Customer Care

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Noida
Samiah House, A-35, Sector-63, Noida (UP).
Tel:
Fax: +91 12 0678 3699

Rudrapur
Lake City, Kashipur Road, Rudrapur, Distt Uddham Singh Nagar, Uttrakhand

Lucknow
Samiah House, Samiah Melrose Square, 6C GH-01, Vrindavan Yojna, Rai Bareley Road, Lucknow
Mob: +91 99 3649 9666

Hapur
Main NH-24, Bulandshahr Road, Hapur (UP)

View More Information...

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Samiah International Builders related photos (4)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Samiah International Builders Complaints & Reviews

Samiah International Builders Pvt. Ltd. — My Book Flat Status is Zero [Resolved]

Negi-25
I have a book a Flat in Glumohar Phase-I in NRI Lake City Rudrapur dated 25.10.10, My Flat No. is E-4/403/FF. We deposit full...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

rcgmba1959
I had booked a plot in the sunny forest project at Bheemtal (Nianital) and paid the full amount demanded by the company Rs 625000 and company issued No due certificate on dated[protected] . I requested to get registered the plot in my name . after repeated request nothing has been done . At last I applied for refund and request for cancellation of my booking and refunds my amount Rs 625000 on dated 5th Sept 2011 but till date i have not received any response from the company . I contact the Asst Sales Manager Mr Rakesh who never pick up mobile and asked me not to call him and to talk to Sageer Khan Marketing head. I also written two letter to CMD but no response is received even after several email to CMD .
Samiah is only collecting money from the market, they do'nt do anything, Samiah is one of the beggest lier in real estate market in india, Samiah is also spoiling the name of the other builder.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Vikash Kumar
    I AM SURE THAT THE SAMIAH INTERNATIONAL IS MAKING US FOOL AND ONE DAY RUN AWAY WITH OUR MONEY AND NO BODY IS GOING TO FIND ANY PERSONS FROM SAMIAH. WE HAVE ONLY FEW TIME FELT TO UNITE AND TAKE SOME STRICT ACTION AGAINST SAMIAH DEVELOPERS. FOR THAT THE INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT WITH THE AVAILABLE AND SUITABLE RESOURCES TO TAKE ALL O[censored]S OUT FROM THE GRIP OF THIS FRAUD BUILDER. MY CONTACT NO IS [protected] AND [protected]. I PERSONALLY REQUEST NEETA RAJPUT AND HARI KRISHAN SHARMA TO TAKE LEAD WITH ME.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

eixilgroup
      Booked a Flat with Samiah International, Garden City Hapur for which construction status is unknown and there's no one from their side to provide any answers, its time to bring into notice of Searchers who just believe what they see online. After getting betrayed for its commitments by a leading Builder / Developer, "SAMIAH INTERNATIONAL", and have seen my family paying off Hard Earned Money, to make the dream for their own Home come true, professionalism can be seen with the company, when unable to deliver the project on time, their team cant either provide Hope not the Money. Infact when I visit the website: http://www.samiah.net, I'm surprised to see that they are committing more projects but as far as I know Garden City, Hapur was their first to be delivered Project, and seeing myself in a position, I don't know how many more will be fooled in the long run.

Anyways my concern right now is to get the clear picture, about my hard earned money, or should I accept it as fact that I'm provided my money to someone who just never have intentions to Deliver the commitments nor the money.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Vikash1404
        i book a flat in feb 2009 and after sanction of loan i paid almost 50 percent of amount. the company is not making any construction at the site where it promise to handed over the flat in march 2010. it has to pay the interest part of the loan which it also not paid till the date almost defaulting for 15 months.
        I too am victim of same situation, booked a flat with Samiah International Builders Pvt Ltd (www.samiah.net) at their project in Garden City Hapur. No further updates, no commitments, no hope even for, terrible support from their team. I was just checking that they are mentioning more bigger commitments now:
        Singapore Residency, Greater Noida
        Vrinda City, Greater Noida
        Media Village, Greater Noida
        Samiah Residency, Lucknow
        Melrose Avenue, Lucknow
        Sunny Lake, Nainital
        Sunny Forest, Nainital
        Raksha Retreat, Nainital
        But is there anyone in whole of their system and team who can please tell whats status of their first project: Garden City, Hapur
        I am also an investor at Samiah International, Rudrapur.I booked the flat on july 28, 2011 with a written promised to handover the flat with in one year but so far only the builder is giving me up new deadlines but not the flat.
        Now I am helpless and confused what to do?

Upmanyu sharma
        Booked flat type:R-2/201/F
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Samiah Builder — samiah builder fraud fraud FRAUD FRAUD

gaurav_d
          M/S SAMIAH Builders have defaulted SBI loan
          ________________________________________
          Please beware of small...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Building Developers

Samiah International Pvt. Ltd — BE AWARE WITH SAMIAH BUILDER (SPECIALLY MR. SAGIR KHAN ) [Resolved]

gauravdhingra
          This is my second email for the Samiah Builders(Mr Sagir Khan) as i don't get any feedback from Samiah yet , if i don't...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Building Developers

Samiah International Builders Pvt. Ltd. — NOT RETURNING THE AMOUNT AFTER GIVING WITHDRAWAL LETTER ON 16th JAN 2010

hari krishna sharma
          Sir we had booked a flat in Samiah Garden City Hapur. according to the term and condition of a withdrawl a company should...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Building Developers

Samiah International Builders Pvt Ltd — REFUND OF DEPOSIT MONEY

ramana
          I had deposited Rs.169500.00(One Lakh sixtyninethousand five hundred only) to the above builders on 07/10/2006 vide their...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Real Estate

Samiah International (Garden City, Hapur) — No construction/Delay in possession

unknown
          I have booked a flat in garden city,hapur back in 2008. Samiah is delaying the possesion and there is no construction going...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (30)Complaint category Building Developers

Recently Discussed

21 days ago
          singapore residency
          21 days ago
          Fraud Samiah International Builders
          Samiah International Builders
          Complaint against builder to not refund my money
          my payment unsuccessful