[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — very bad customer service

Prewthi on Mar 3, 2018
We bought A/C from Sathya west tambaram branch in last may month .At the time of buying they said that 4 free service are there.Every month we had been called for that agency but they did not give any proper response for service.And they didn't provide any service still now.If we called them, they didn't response.All workers speaks irrespective .They are not considers about customers feedback.very worst shop in India.If you continue this customer service you will lose your business soon.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 03, 2018] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused. One of our support executive will call you shortly.

Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

Please share your mobile no/invoice no, so that our customer care executive can call you and arrange for the service.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Updated by Prewthi, Mar 07, 2018
My contact number is [protected] or [protected]. Now I am in office.I will send invoice asap.thank u
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to view your mobile numbers, as it displays "protected". Request you to attach your invoice along with this complaint.

Updated by Prewthi, Mar 08, 2018
I have attached my invoice. Please do the needful

very bad customer service
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to reach you in both the mobile numbers, you had given in your invoice.

Kindly share alternate contact numbers, so as to reach you and arrange service for your air-conditioner.

You can also reach us @ our Customer Care number shared below.

Updated by Prewthi, Mar 12, 2018
If I send my mobile number you can't see that right? Then how I will send? This is protected
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

You can reach us at our Customer Care Number or text us your address & contact details to our customer care number in the invoice( [protected])

We are sorry to say that we are not able to reach you in the contact numbers given in the invoice.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name is Preethi.in above I have entered wrongly.pls call asap.

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002