Savn Holidays Pvt Ltd — fraud, false commitments, poor or no service.

I would like to share the experience of one of fraud company, name, savn holiday pvt ltd. I have taken the 3 year membership of holiday package from so called savn team members (Mr akash and mr abhishek) who met me in shipra mall, indirapuram. I have made the payment in month of nov'17 and asked for booking the hotels for month of dec'17. Either they denied about the location unavailability or hotels unavailability due to peak season. While at the time of payment they assured to provide hassle free upgarded hotel facility but now i feel it all was fake. Now again when i booked for goa, even after following up for almost one month i haven't got any confirmation. Now i am trying to connect their customer care number but now this number does not exist any more and other number is also not picked. It seems to be fully fraud team & company. Further i am planning to lodge a serious complaint as well. Please suggest / advise if anyone else has also encountered with such type of fraud.

Comments

Plz call me on [protected], or share me ur no, not only u we all r cheated by savn holidays, so we all r ready to take legal action against Abhishek, akash n navneet. Plz talk to me immediately.
i too have been cheated by savn holidays ( Mr akash and mr abhishek) who met us in shipra mall, indirapuram and now whenever we ask for hotel booking, they provide the excuse about the location unavailability or hotels unavailability
I am also ready to join you all for lodging a complaint against them
Please come forward and lets get them punished for cheating us and looting our hard earned money.
Pls contact me on librastar08 @gmail.com for whoever wants to lodge a complaint against them.

SAVN Holidays
    SAVN Holidays Address
    Building No - 38, 3rd floor Khanpur, Devli More, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110062