Sdmc — fraud receipt by some and extra charges

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 jasmeenkaur saini on Jun 18, 2019
This is regarding the SDMC parking at HAuz khaz village. I went there with a friend and we parked our car at sdmc parking where they gave us a parking receipt with our entry time on it. There were no parking charges mentioned on it. We came back after 1hr 24 min. We took our car and reached towards the exit point, there were 3 guys, out of which one them charged us 100rs.we asked him that there are no charges mentioned on this slip, tell us where are the parking charges mentioned. He said there is a board at the starting point regarding the parking charges. Then he asked us to give him the money and don't block the traffic. Just in order to avoid traffic we gave him the money.
But then we realized that it's a sdmc parking there is no chance that they could charge us 100 rs for 1 hr 24 mins. So we parked our car somewhere else we went back to that guy and asked him "bhaiya parking kitne ki hai pr hour .. He looked at me twice and said 20rs per hour I asked him then why did you charge us 100 rs just 5 minutes ago. He literally got scared, then started blaming the other guy.but the fact is that they all were a part of this fraud. I asked them to show me that board where it is written that sdmc charges are 100 rs (even i[censored] park for an hour or 8 hours)
That guy literally got up and was trying to hide. I literally yelled at him and told him that how can they charge us 100 rs for 1hr 24 min. Then they said '' madam humari machine khrab hai isliye paise jada dikha diye' which was a lie. I asked them to return my money and which they did and gave me the real ie: the actual parking receipt with all the information written on it including parking duration and charged money.
According to them everybody goes there to booze so they take advantage of that and ask for more money.
I even complained against them to the police officer who was standing at the police booth near to that sdmc parking. But the action, he took over this incident was disappointing.
Ps- those sdmc parking guy gave us fake parking receipt also.
I m hereby attaching both fake and real parking receipt.

[Jun 18, 2019] SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by jasmeenkaur saini, Jun 18, 2019
Ps- those sdmc parking guy gave us fake parking receipt also.
I m hereby attaching both fake and real parking receipt.

fraud receipt by some and extra charges

IIPA Campus, I.P. Estate, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Sdmc - fraud receipt by some and extra charges