Servify — delay in delivery of my phone

Anams on Nov 12, 2019
I had went to oneplus service center that is near my office for screen repair of my oneplus 6t device on 5th nov'19. They said i can collect the device within 2 hours as device will be repaired by that time. Since i was busy i asked if it could be delivered since my office was only 1 km and i was very busy to collect. So they suggested to go through servify pick-up and drop facility through oneplus care app. I called servify help center and they said device will be delivered within 48 hours. So i chose this service. This was the biggest mistake i had made. My device was collected on 6th nov'19 and till now (12th nov'19) i have not yet received my device. Whenever i call servify helpdesk, another status is given again and again contradicting the previous one.
Also on oneplus care app under the tab under "get a service estimate" when i chose physical damage- display damage, it showed "free" of cost repair, but after estimation the service center informed me on 6th nov'19 that it would cost inr 8350. I even paid that amount on 8th nov'19 hoping to get the device delivered that day. But now servify helpdesk told me to track through bluedart. I do not understand if they can send their employee to pick-up the device, why not send them to drop also.

Updated by Anams, Nov 13, 2019
Servify Reference ID: DGS12540D0
It seems status of my device is updated on Servify website only after I call their helpdesk.
Updated by Anams, Nov 15, 2019
Finally I received my OnePlus6T device on 13th Nov'19. But at the wrong address. I provided my office address for delivery of this device. But somehow due to their huge negligence they delivered it to my Home address. I got a call from BlueDart regarding delivery, and I had to ask them to give it to guard since i do not wanted to waste one more week to track device by sending it back to Servify. Thank god both these addresses were in same town else they would have taken another 7-10 days for delivery to the correct address. I have attached screen shot of what i had put in delivery address and what Servify had put on the package.

delay in delivery of my phone

Comments

Dear Customer,

We have made a note of your concern. Request you to please share your registered email/mobile with us so that we can contact you soon.

Team Servify
Anams's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 15, 2019
8447758456. I'm getting calls from Servify everyday explaining that it was bluedart's mistake or my mistake. None of the Servify employee is taking responsibility for their negligence.

Servify - delay in delivery of my phone

Company:Servify