Shaadi.com — shaik rawoof is fraud

Nashreen Ali on Feb 21, 2018
I made a complaint about this person online but Shaadi.com hasn't removed him. He has only one profile picture then he sends completely different one online. He asks for another chatting whatsapp.
He shows real interest in you and that he is committed. He says his coming to meet you and get married after he meets your family but something happens and stops him so he sends a bag full of stuff for you which you never receive. All of a sudden it ends up in India and they demanding for money for Clearance.!! this lady demanded 48000 rupees from me through money-gram and shaik says I should pay them because he has put money in there and he doesn't want them to know about it.
The number she called me from was [protected] and shaiks profile says he resides in India but he calls me from London [protected]
I didn't pay because it's his responsibility not mine. Then he blocked after swearing at me and saying that you will not hear from me if you don't.
I believe shaadi.com hasn't removed him yet. I did mention about him at the beginning on this month.
There are other women online he is trying steal money from. So please do something about this person.
I also have a recording of my conversation with that lady but I don't have an option to download it.

shaik rawoof is fraud

[Feb 21, 2018] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    Shaadi.com - shaik rawoof is fraud