[Resolved] Shaadi.com — Unethical behaviour and misleading

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 dps3327
This is complaint against shaadi.com, where
i) I ordered Diamond membership of six months (my order id:[protected], dated 23 jan 2017)
ii) I ordered select shaadi membership of 3 months (order id:[protected], dated 9 feb 2017)
My select shaadi membership lasted for three months but I was surprised to find that my diamond memebrship which was paused due to select membership and which were to be restarted after expiry of select membership was discontinued. This was not intimated to me at all when i was persuaded to order select membership. I was never intimated by the company that by ordering select membership my diamond membership will end. Moreover, after initiation of my select membership, i raised request calls not even once but twice to confirm about the issue(ticket/request id:-2804253 and 2798129 ), both time it was assured to me that my diamond membership is paused and it will be continued after the expiry of my select shaadi membership. They have misguided completely and even provided wrong information because of which I can’t use my time judiciously. This has lead to wastage of my membership days as I was kept in false information that my diamond membership days are paused and will be resumed after the expiry of select membership. But I was mislead by the company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2017

[May 20, 2017] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dps3327, May 20, 2017
This is complaint against shaadi.com, where
People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response, May 27, 2017
Hi Prabhjot,

Thank you for writing to us. We have addressed your concerns on Ticket #3041722.

Shaadi.com

+91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    +91 22 2481 2277 (Customer Relations)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    Shaadi.com - Unethical behaviour and misleading