Shahi Exports Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Apr 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Shahi Exports

Having problems with Shahi Exports?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shahi Exports customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shahi Exports

Shahi Exports Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Shahi Exports reviews & complaints(20)

My name is N Reddy Mahesh I am from andhra pradesh IA m joined at shahi exports pvt ltd Unit 14 on 15/12/2021 my ID number is 60442356
As a loading and unloading fabric for 14 days for emergency situation I came to my village because of some critical problem at my home then I am suffering for health issues since last 5 months I am informed to my incharge
But he is telling ur account not added u need to come next day when u...

I have changed my date of birth in aadhar card so because of that I need to change my date of birth in pf account too but the Shahi export unit 14 where I am working i told them to change its been 3 months and they are just postponing the date like tomorrow come after 4 days and when I change my date of birth in pf then they always reject it and they have not even given my settlement amount too please do something or else i will take this matter to labour court. Thank you

Dear sir
    I am Manjunatha J
    I respective my lovely shahi
    My education my growth gift for shahi
    But my higher education I am reign
    But my PF account was problem old account to new account transfer failed.
    1.5 months run to Pf office to shahi factory .
    Finally pf office 4 letter issue
    Your factory seal and sign and return pf office.

But 1 month received pf form but not issue in company

Dear sir pls issued my PF form
    I am paying my college fes

Pls sir

Dear sir/Madam

I am Monalisa samal I was past employee in shahi unit.8 gollarahatti, Bangalore. (worked Feb 2019to Aug 2020). I can't taking my pf because of gender changes in master entry, (basic details), I had inform to our unit since 20 days still not solving my problems. Every month I am going to factory and asking but our HR is replaying we can't resolve the problem from my end and we had sent the mail to corporate office to change the basic details and still there is no response from there so have to wait like this only. My un no[protected]

Thanking you,
      Apr 21, 2021
      Pls my basic details update pls correction approved
      Shahi Exports customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Pls correction my adhar details sir 2add update details 2 my details dejected employer. Pls help me. I am 3rd time details update pls approved sir.

Hi sir/mam
      My basic details update are 2 times rejected in employer. My UAN no[protected]. My name and date of birth details wrong. Pls update sir. I am 3rd time add you my basic details pls approved sir/mam.

Dear Sir HR DEPARTMENT
        I AM RAJESWARI THAYAL MY UAN NUMBER[protected]
        I want to withdraw my PF online.But Any time Rejected my BANK KYC by Sahi Expert. What is my problem Please Approve Through DSC Sin She is Preginet please Approve with DSC
        You first going to Establishedment login Then going to Member Porta Then Approve, Then Select to Approve Then Sin Type DSC Token
        So I request you to please approve and...

I have resigned from your company on Sep 2018 and till now I am not able to withdraw my PF amount because of lot of process you are imposing and not approving it to withdraw PF through online unified portal. I am visiting the company then and where the details need to be shared but still the issue remains same. Please take proper action and help me relieve from this turnaround.
        Shahi Exports customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi shahi exports team im one of the employee in shahi exports in unit 44 kupppam.inside the company for every thing and every purpose there is a torture and without any reason production managers and ie managers and quality heads will use very bad language and words they use at every time if we working correctly and we giving a production also they use a bad words frankly to say they won't give 1min of time for going to wash room for ladies they won't send on time to they keep to work and asking for give production and go.we r also human not an robots to do everything without any breaks and without rest if ask for holiday for any health issue they won't grant a permission and there is no respect for ladies please check it do a needfull ther is more to about complaints.

Shahi Exports — Basic details changes in master entry for taking pf

Dear sir/Madam

I am suma I was past employee in shahi unit.8 (worked Feb 2017 to Aug 2018). I can't taking my pf because of gender changes in master entry, (basic details), I had inform to our unit since 3 month still not solving my problems. Every month I am going to factory and asking but our HR is replaying we can't resolve the problem from my end and we sent the mail to corporate office to change the basic details and still...

R/sir,

I am working shahi exports karnataka

I am resinous my jop last 5 years
            My last working date April 2015

I don't know my uan no / member id

I last my mobile number
            Pls search via my mobile no : [protected]

Pls help me find my uan number

I am try find my Uan via author and pan card but no use

My name : Venkateswaran

My address: s/o s.umaiyaru

64/5 middle street

Chattrapatti-626102

Virudhunagar (dist)

Tamil badu

Pls help me

Dear sir or madam
              My name is priyanka i am working more than 5 year in sahi export unit 5 and i have resigned the job 2 months back itself. My issue is the sahi management unit 5 is not accepting mines pf withdrawal process and they are not settling mines settlement even they are not paying my gratuity. From last 2 month's they are neglecting mines issues i have so many personal problem so i am in urgent need of money but the management...
              Sir, i am pinki awasthi and i am a worker of shahi exports pvt. Ltd. As a helper my health is being so bad in these days. So i have submitted leave but my line supervisor has not accepted my leave and they torcher me to give resign from the company i have already submitted complaint in hr department of the company but they are not helping me. Please help me my contact no. Is [protected]...
              Shahi garments It's nice job but H.R not response for my interview I'm already 2 times continuesly attend the interview but worst H.R not joining me chey what a garments chey. Worst response finally I'm 2times attending the interview but this 2 times waste for my time and other jobs but I want head office number because I wanna I want compliant so I want compliant number...
              I want to bring to your notice a bad experience that I faced recently at Shahi export house. I was been called for the interview at Shahi by the H.R. and I attended it. Mr. Ravish who heads the fast fashion took my interview, liked my work and then asked me to come for a trail period of 6 days. During this period he asked me to make 5 samples. I really gave my best working very hard these 6 days and finished 5 samples. Everyone in the design...
              My name is kiranpal emp code 980060 printing hum pehle bhi complaint kr chuke h ushpe kuch karvai nhi ki gyi hai hum aapke 4 baar pehle bhi suchit kr chuke hai na hi hamare paise aaye hai date btao nhi toh hum karvai kare puri company ke 1200 worker axis bank se pareshan hai kbhi kisi ke paise nikl rhe hai ya toh humare paise bhejo ya hum account transfer kre 06/10/2017...

Dear Sir I Have Linked My Adhaar[protected] With My Bank Account And My LPG Distributor also . But According to NCPI (Aadhaar Linking Status in Bank (as per NPCI : Not Submitted)) Not Submitted I Have Asked So Many Times In my Bank and they said they had done from his side and updated My Adhaar with my bank account, and Its not updated from NPCI . And how i know the status of this, bank person given the adhaar linking receipt with my bank account.Please tell me the solutions about this issue.
              Shahi Exports customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              HR को 2-3 बार काल करके बताया था मेरी 10th की मार्क सीट से किसी फ़र्जी व्यक्ति जिश का नाम kunadan singh bisht चपरासी पद पर क्रिया कर रहा है फर्जी है पर HR में रिश्वत ले कर उसे काम दिया है अगर आप कार्यवाही नही कर सकते हो तो में मुझे अन्त में police complain करना पड़ेगा अगर कार्यवाही कर रहै हो तो मुझे reply ko plz

we bought lenovo desktop computer's for the office use on[protected]
                in that one lenovo system is not working SN : L98EB93
                the problem is hard disk is not detected HDD Is dead
                but the system is in warranty .

SHAHI EXPORTS PVT.LTD. Unit 37
                plot. no.28-p-1, 3rd phase
                kooragally industrial area, Mysore-570018

MOB NO : [protected]
                customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HDD problem

HDD is not working, it is not detected in bios and not running the programme
                This is my mobile number [protected] and I want to know my emi status and I can't log in to my ID and password please get me new password

Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd — IMEI

I purchased a mobile set in the month of dec 2009 karbonn K451M DUAL HAND SET and recieving the the reminder from Airtel & IDEA that your hand set an invalid IMEI no;[protected] as per govt rule directive handsets with invalid IMEI NO; [protected] will not work with any telecom services.
                  I just found that I have cheeted from this company, so please take a strong action with the Karbonn organisation, so...

Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd — PF WIDTH DRAW

D/SIR.,

REF : CONE NO & ACCOUNT NO -KN/34765 /6144

I HAD SENT MY PF FORM TO YOUR BELOW MENTIONED BANGALORE OFFICE

PF ORGANISATION,CMC BUILDING,2ND FLOOR,BOMMANAHALLI,BANG-68

IN THE 2 ND WEEK OF AUG2009., STILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT.,

PLS LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER AND CLEAR MY PAYMENT AT THE EARLIST.,

REGDSbr...

Shahi Exports Pvt. Ltd. I. P. 1, Sec - 28, Faridabad, Haryana — Wrong Calculation by P.F. Office

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have worked with Shahi exports Pvt. Ltd. from[protected] to[protected]. I left this company and fill up a withdrawl form as per rule. But when the Amount transfered by the P. F. Office it was not match with my calculation. It was sort Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 2000/- .

Therefore, I resuest you to please re- calculate this amount and transfer in my account. I shall feel most grateful for it. All...

Shahi Exports Pvt Limited — Regarding passport issue

I am applying the passport on 30 th oct. And police verification os over and status shows your file is got objection for personal address details.but already submitted to personal details copy also, Still passport port status shows same as it is.
                  Let me known what the original status of the mu application.

kindly do the need full