[Resolved]  Sharekhan — money not credited in sharekhan account using upi

Dear sir/madam,
Client name : arvind singh rawat
Client id : 2537147

I have transferred rs.5000 from my sbi bank account (Using upi) to sharekhan dmat account. (Upi sharekhan. [protected]@icici)
Money debited from my sbi bank account but not credited in sharekhan account. I took follow up with sbibank they said money has been transferred from my end.
I have email to share people but received system generated mail. With assurance we will look into it. But haven't found any action on it.
Transaction report from sharekhan shows as below :

Transaction no status bank id amount requested date response date error msg bank transfer id s2k transfer id channel code
8689110 req. Failed at bank 954 5000.00 24-mar-2020 10:21:37 24-mar-2020 10:34:54 n/a 0 equity
8689080 req. Failed at bank 954 5000.00 24-mar-2020 10:21:15 24-mar-2020 10:34:51 n/a 0 equity

Please do the needful

money not credited in sharekhan account using upi
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2020
No one contacted via phone but i got automated E-mail from sharekhan with reference no. for further communication as i have mailed customer service on 24 march as well as file a complaint here on consumer complaints portal, after 48hrs my problem got resolved on 26 march, floating amount deducted from my bank is now reflected in my equity Dmat account. Thank you.

[Mar 24, 2020] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Mar 24, 2020
Hi Arvind, this doesn't sound right! We will definitely check the reason behind it and get back to you at the earliest with an update on the same.
Updated by Arvindrawat400 Mar 25, 2020
I have also mailed your customer service at [protected]@sharekhan.com and got a reply with request id: 2258169 saying "Kindly use this as a reference for all further communication regarding this matter."
Updated by Arvindrawat400 Mar 25, 2020
Here is my transaction receipt attached showing money debited from my SBI bank account. Please clarify how my time it'll take to reflect back in my account.

Updated by Arvindrawat400 Mar 26, 2020
My problem got resolve, amount is now reflected in my equity Demat account. It took almost 3 days, thanks for you services.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2020
Hi, we've been updated by our team that the funds have been credited to your account. Also, the same has been informed to you via email. Do get back to us if you need any other help.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042