Sharekhan Customer Care
Sharekhan Limited

Sharekhan Customer Care

Sharekhan Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Kanjurmarg Station
Off. JVLR

+91 22 3970 7500  (Customer Service)
+91 22 6115 1111  (Customer Service)
+91 22 3970 8090  (Commodity)

Good

Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

Yogeshpah
I had discussed with you, i have already submitted the closing form to mr.Ajmer ( branch manager) then i had gone to out of station for 4-5 years at sharekhan branch asokha plaza before 4-5 years but i have visited at ashoka plaza when i had visited at rohtak but share khan office was not there. Now i have come back after 5 years then i have again visited at your new branch.
Now again i have submitted the closing form but you have not given any
Receiving due to i have not any process of given receiving. Same i have
Replied to me mr. Ajmer you a/c will be closed without any receiving
But till date my a/c is still open & unwanted charges add in my a/c.
> pls close the a/c & revert.

[May 03, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharekhan Ltd — Reactivation of my account/ running account mandate

Manoj Mathur
    I attended a course at OTA (Online Trading Academy), which works with Share Khan, in last week of March 16.
    I was having...

drabhaykapoor
    I have been trying to close my demat account(Customer id: 242118) since may 2013. I had received a revert from sharekhan on 7 may 2013, pasted below-

Dear mr. Abhay kapoor,
    Thank you for writing to us.
    We request you to appraise us of the reason for your decision to close your sharekhan account. If your decision is triggered by any lapse at our end, your feedback will help us identify critical areas for improvement, realign ourselves and look towards further customization of our services to serve all our clients to their absolute satisfaction.
    Kindly feel free to revert in case of any further clarifications.
    Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to a long and pleasant association.
    Team sharekhan
    www.sharekhan.com

My reply to this mail is pasted below-
    As you ll realise i do not have any shares in my portfolio as of now. Hence, i do not want to continue to pay maintenance charges without any reason. I have no issues at all with sharekhan. In fact i am quite happy with your services.
    Abhay kapoor

Till date my account has not been closed. I sent a fresh closure form a few days ago and was told that there is a debit pending in my account.
    Surprisingly, all these years sharekhan has not asked me to pay the debit in account and now when i am reminding for account closure, i am being asked to pay.
    Please look into the matter urgently and confirm closure of my account.
    Abhay kapoor

[Mar 21, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amritendud
      I request you to close my DEMAT AND TRADING account immediate. I have not been conveyed that It will charge the AMC after one year. Executive misguided me. I am not responsible for AMC in future.
      I have been trying to reach your customer care but nobody answers the call.
      My Client Id: 1504142

Amritendu Dey
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-03-18 14:25:45
      Ms. Shaikh Afreen from sharekhan handled my case and helped me to close demat and trading account. she sent me a demat closure form via email ([email protected]) and asked me to fill it and send to Sharekhan Ltd Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Off.JVLR, Opp.Kanjurmarg Station, Kanjurmarg(East), Mumbai, - 400 042 After that I got a verification call from sharekhan when they received my form and processed to close it. Also they waived previous demat AMC. Their behaviour was good and helpful. Finally i got demat closure confirmation email and sms on 2nd March 2016. Whole process took almost 20 days. Thank you

[Feb 09, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thank you consumer complaints forum!!!

After complaining here, Ms. Afrin Shaikh from share khan helped me to close my accounts. Finally my account was closed on 2nd march as per e-mail sent by them. Thanks to her and sharekhan too.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Umed Singh Rathore
        Greetings of the day
        Dear sir, & madam my sel[censored]mmed singh I have savings account in uco bank dechu branch last 4 year this is my a/C no 11960****21521,
        I want transfer my a/C but no body is take responsibility I have go dechu bank branch 2 time but no body give response thene I was got to uco bank ratanada branch 2 or 3 time there is also no body give response
        What we will do late me know
        I hope you will help me
        I am very disappointed your bank if you will not take any action then I will close my account
        Ummed singh

[Jan 28, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

bhaleshwar
          My account was traded by the operator without my consent and occurred heavy losses. My jurisdiction was panipat but i never visited panipat office. I was allotted the trading account number online at my residence at kurukshetra. Now i want to lodge consumer court case. Can i file case at kurukshetra?

[Apr 12, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sajeev rajendran
            My name is sajeev kr .last day i brought one eisher motors share from sharekhan pvt ltd.now they charge 180 rs brokerage charge for this share.plese take care of this.

[Dec 16, 2015] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

subrata pahari
              I am demat A/C holder, in the said Co, Clint I.D[protected], I was deliberately closed by Share Khan for transaction and false statement and message was delivered to the mobile o[censored]ndersigned. The Share khan became money khan day by day became rich position taking this method.The authority was requested to compensate the loss for his deliberate shifting of A/C . Inform the Shifted BR in Kolkata .Give the A/C Statement. Do not deduct without any legal notice to undersigned.

[Dec 09, 2015] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

subhankarmca100
                Respected sir /madam,
                I, mr. Subhankar maity, an account holder of your company from kolkata branch.
                My id : 1642007
                I found something is going wrong with my account. What the hell is going on i demand answer. My stocks are reducing showing reason of debit merging. But it totally wrong. Before cutting or selling my stocks they do not inform me through phone call or through mail id. They only demanding money to invest again again, otherwise they will reduce or deduct or sell my stocks.
                Its very shame.
                I think broking company has no right to cut my stocks. My fund was sufficient against all stocks. Yet they are cutting my stocks without any intimation.
                Please take immediate steps to stop this.
                Otherwise i have to switch to another company.

[Nov 27, 2015] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mayur Chinchore
                  Dear Team,

I have a trading account with sharekhan in shahada branch, Before some days, Ops person had bought some shares from my account & called me to say, i have bought shares from your id & now it is getting loss of Rs.6000/- So i was shocked, i was called to broker & told him this issue. he checked & answered me to pay this money & this issue will not happened next. So i paid this money, but it tooks 2-3 weeks to pay. then they were charged me approx. 2000 for this as penalty. Now broker is saying you have to pay this amount also. Whats the heelll...

Hopeless service all... I was called to customer service also & they were said you need to contact with your broker, Even it was not my fault.

So please look into & call revert.

msch.[protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 24, 2015] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

faisaluddin mohd
                    Sir, can u please asist me i have an account in sharekhan from last 4 month but my brokarage changes every days im trading in options and i have paid 11000 brokrage for the month off oct so i dont know wht happan no one helps me from sharekhan im form pune . NAME : MOHAMMAD FAISULUDDIN [protected]

[Nov 04, 2015] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharekhan — I didn't get welcome kit

paramkusa
                      [protected], Hyderabad. This is Paramusa (customer ID :[protected], I was opened the trading account in sharekhan Ltd, (beside...

Shashi.mutants
                      I recieved a mail from NSDL and found that My Demat account is still active with Your company. I have already given a closure request a few years back and it's still showing active in the statement. Following are the details - SHAREKHAN LIMITED Shashi Bhushan KUmar DP ID:IN300513 Client ID:17144144 So, Please request you to close my account with immediate effect.

Sharekhan Ltd — Client database by nsdl to sharekhan

antony2378
                        Hello sir, I am Antony from Geojit BNP Paribas. I am working as a Regional Manager, Trichy. Recently one Mr.Srinivasan (Mob:...
                        Complaint category Other

kuldeep4494
                        I am a regular custome of sharekhan from last 4 year, i have traded on 23 september 2015 and it is showing that i do have a profit of 13+ thousand, while today morning they have settled the amount as 7+thousand, when i called those guys they told me that i am carrying forward the sept 21 position which was expired on 21 and there is no other loss shown in my account yesterday, but today it is showing only 7+ thousand, becouse of above mental and money harrasment i was in depression, i want sharekhan for this and want to give them me a penalty of one crore so that it would be lesson for the company who is misguiding investor which leads to the personal depression or death.

Sharekhan Branch Dehradun — Neglgency of employyee mr rajnjan

Rajenderraj
                          I have inform to you that as on today i short sell future ceat ltd rs. 1207. 05 i remined mr ranjan plz. Put...

Lyon Muktadir Rn
                          I have opened a trading and demat account in the year[protected] with sharekhan which i closed in the year 2010 as because i have already taken subbrokership with other broker. i have changed my location from bangalore to other state and i did not use the mobile number nor i used my email id which i registered when i was a student. a few days back i could see an email which says i have 2681 INR pending as i have not being paid AMC for 10 years. i called the customer care number they also says the same thing. for god's sake it has not been 10 years i have opened the account; how come my 10 years AMC is pending? i am here looking for a suggestion, what i need to do against sharekhan. i would appreciate if any best suggestion from this forum.

Customer ID 798289
                          my email: muqtadir.[protected]@outlook.com

nishchhal
                            श्रीमान, मेरा शेयर खान में शेयर ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए एक एकाउंट है जो समय समय पर हैंग हुआ रहता है . जब भी कभी मेरे द्वारा खरीदे हुए शेयर उपर की प्रैस पर खुलते हैं तो कम्पनी का सोफ्टवेयर हैंग हो जाता है ज्यादातर, और बाद में मुझे कम दाम पर शेयर बेचने पड़ते हैं जब इसकी शिकायत कीजिये तो टेलीकालर द्वारा ''हेड आफिस में बात करके बताता हूँ ''इस तरह के जवाब मिलते हैं . इस दौरान काफी नुक्सान हो जाता है पहले एक दो बार मुझे लगा कि हो सकता है ऐसा कभी कभार हो जाए किन्तु हर बार का यही फंडा है इस बार मैंने जो शेयर एक रूपये पैंतीस पैसे पर लिए थे उनको बेचने का आर्डर मैंने एक रूपये पचहत्तर पैसे पर लगाया मैंने किन्तु आर्डर एकसिक्युट नहीं हुआ, , शेयर का दाम दो रुप्प्ये चालीस पैसे तक गया फिर भी एक्जिक्यूट नहीं हुआ आर्डर .. मैं जब आर्डर केंसिल कर रहा था या मोडिफाई कर रहा था तो भी नहीं एक्सिक्युट हो रहा था इस दौरान जब मैंने काल किआ आफिस पर तो कोई फोन नहीं उठाया और जब फोन उठाया तब तक काफी लोस हो गया था मेरे एकाउंट से मुझे जानकारी दिए बगैर कुछ आर्डर कम्पनी ने अपने मन से भी लगा दिए मैं यहाँ सभी साक्ष्य प्रस्तुत कर रहा हूँ आपका निश्छल श्रीवास्तव

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-15 12:40:02
                            Sharekhan Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2018
                            Hi! कृपया हमें आपका कांटेक्ट नंबर मैसेज करें, ताकि हम आपसे संपर्क कर सकें और आपकी चिंताओं को दूर कर सके.
                            हाँ, वे लोग हमेशा ऐसे ही होते हैं| यदि आदेश दिया जाता है तो वे या तो अस्वीकार करते हैं या दिखाते हैं कि ट्रांसनेशन की अनुमति नहीं है
                            Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2018
                            Hi Jennifer, क्या हम कोई विशेष रूप से आपकी सहायता कर सकते हैं?

jaimeena
                              Hi, I have sharekhan account for almost 5 years now. My account number is 1355448 .I am in touch with Customer care people for some details for my tax declaration. But they always say that they will email me the details but do not end up doing it. I do not have the Relationship Manager number also. Please help how to proceed in this case Regards, Meenakshi Jayakumar [protected]

Sharekhan Limited — Delayed Payment Charges

RT1982
                                I have a Trading Account with Sharekhan bearing Account Number 1506444. They have charged 'Delay Payment Charges' of Rs. 2594.69...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Stock Market